More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Lydia's roommate enters the room and witnesses the strange event

Lydia found herself lapping at her own clit, effortlessly folded over herself in a tight arc at the waist and back. Even with her bigger-than-usual tits she was able to reach her own pussy. She was just starting to get used to the sight and scent of her own muff so close up when her roommate Felicia jiggled her keys in the door.

Lydia couldn't react fast enough, and was just sitting up when Felicia entered. She tried to spring under her blankets, but completely forgot the first spell she tried on arrival. Her sheets and blankets sailed up to the ceiling as soon as she tried to get under them, and Felicia looked from the ceiling to her naked roommate, reaching desperately for a book on the floor.

"Umm...I don't..." Felicia considered bothing back out the door, but the sight of the sheets and blankets falling the wrong way froze her in confusion.

I wish to undo ALL my wishes up to this point!

Lydia wrote it furiously, but it wasn't quick enough to change Felicia's mind about freaking out. When the sheets fell again, Felicia shrieked and grabbed the doorknob.

Don't let her leave--make her calm down!

Lydia watched as the door's lock popped in on its own, making Felicia squeal again.

"What the hell is happening here, Lyd? Why are you naked? Why--" She pointed at the ceiling and let out a moan. "Wha..." she put her hand to her crotch and swallowed hard. "What's...mmm..." Felicia staggered back to her bed and sat down--her mouth hanging open.

"I can explain everything," Lydia said, covering up with her blankets. "I can make that thing you're feeling stop too, but you have to stay calm, okay?" Felicia laid back on her bed, stretching.

"No--don't make it stop. I'm calm already," Felicia said in a breathy voice, lifting her head to look at her roommate. "What the fuck are you doing to me, Lydia? It's--it's..."

"I just cast a spell to keep you here and make you calm," Lydia said, holding the book in her lap. "The truth is, Felicia..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)