More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

So Which Monster are You?

Lycan (, Harem, & Transformation )

You stared down from your vantage point atop the massive grassy hill at the small sheep herding vilage that lie below. Simple people doing their honest work, tending to the animal's, farming and whatever else needed to be done. That had been the first thing that attracted you to this place, the second was how far from city walls, barracks, and royal solders it was. You were a hunter, no a predator of the highest order, a Lycan, or werewolf to the common people. You had resented the change, like so many do at first, lashing out and almost stumbling into an early grave a time or two, however as time passed and you honed your senses and skill, you had started to enjoy it.

The thrill of the hunt never grew old, it must be the beast in your blood you figured, the strength and speed were also inhuman and intoxicating. Even when you were not shifted into your beast form, your strength, speed and endurance were beyond mortal men, silver still ripped your flesh like it was made of paper, and fire could turn your fur into an inferno in a few moments, but you truely were all but invincible. At long last you had reached the stage of your life were your transformations were not bound to the will of the lunar cycle, but to your will alone, in fact you had mastered it so well that you could shift back and forth in a moments span with no problem. It was at this stage of your life that you decided to come here, to take the young women, then turn them into one of your kind, and start a pack, with you as the alpha.

The thought had your cock rigid in your simple pants instantly, and with a devlish grin on your face. As excited and ready as you were, this hunt would be dangerous, as all good hunts are, the longer you spent building your pack, hunting the area, and generally doing as you planned, the people would notice. No matter what you did, that was going to happen, hopefully however, with careful planning and actions, you would be ready to burn the town, before they hunted you. A good way to go about it would to be, walking into town and becoming a known face, hunting dressed in the skin of the prey was always easier, and much slower. There was the option of staking a claim in the woods and taking women as you pleased, this sounded much more fun and quicker, with a larger chance of pitchforks and torches. Another option came to mind, hunt some prey then show up as a Lycan hunter, you have had more than a few come after you, and mimicing one may make the vilage less likely to panic, or call for a Hunter themselves.

What Do You Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)