More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

What Do You Do?

Hunt In Sheeps Clothing

Mulling it over in your head, the safest road is the slowest one, at least this way you get to use your cunning. You trace your path back down the back of the hill to the small worn in road that leads into the vilage, you heft your pack onto your back from its spot behind the stone wall. You start down the road, making sure to whistle a merry tune once you close in on the vilage, once at its gate you take stock of the few people on the outside. All give you passing glances at best, they have all seen plenty of people pass through, you do not stick out as anything threatening or special to them, and thats exactly what you want. You had made note of the small inn from your earlier viewpoint, but it was best to play like you were completely new here, on the off chance that everyone can remember you have never passed through.

Walking up to an older gentleman who is shuffling hay into a wagon, you offer up a big grin and try your best city accent. "Hello sir, I am from up north by the capital, and I was wondering if your fine vilage happens to have an inn". The man stares at you, his eyes roaming you over as he tries to get his impression of you, then in an rusty voice he replies "we have one, hope you don't want a free bed though". "Oh not at all sir, see I am a travling worker, I do odd jobs in towns like this one to pay my way to my next destination, I always pay my part". The man replies with the most uncarring look his wrinkled face could muster, "well its right at the entrance, could've just looked" he snorts and goes back to his hay. Pompous old prick, Ill gut you first your curse inside your head as you give a polite smile and a kind wave as you make for the entrance, the old man spoke true, a small building with the word INN painted on the side was not twenty feet from the entrance.

Pushing open the doors you step inside, the place is small, theres a few tables with chairs, three doors on the side, which you can only guess have the rentable rooms. At the front is a large bar, with stools along the edge, two women work behind the counter. One is a young blonde, with a nice large bossom, pushed up in her dress and almost falling out as she's slightly bent over wiping the bar. The other must be her mother, save for a few wrinkles, a smaller rack, and shorter hair they're near identical. You move up to the bar, the young women see's you and gives a flirty smile, though the mother steps up to the bar, although nowhere near as young and naive you can tell your having an effect on her too. She offers up a small smile and says "what can I get ya", you smile and lightly trace your lips with your tongue, "I know exactly what I want". A slight blush rises in the older woman, but from the corner of your eye you see the full effect on her daughter.

"I am hungry from my travels, do you have any food ", the older woman nods, eventually getting the words out, "Two coins for a bowl of stew". You pull out the coins and hand them to her, while she retreats to get your food her blushing daughter walks up. "Where are you from" she ask, "ohh I am from up north, came a long way here". "Well whatcha here for mister" she ask, you look around, lean in and barely whisper "maybe I am here for you" she turns red and giggles, just then here mother enters and nearly slams the bowl down, "is that all" she says angerly. "Why no ma'am, I am going to be staying here a while, doing odd jobs till I have enough saved up to move on". "Its six coins a night" she replies roughly, you pay here for your first night and turn your attention to your food. To a beast like yourself, the meal is nothing and you eat it quickly, "that was delicious ma'am" looking at her daughter you say "Ill see you later". She blushes again, opening her mouth in shock as your words sink in. You wink and make your way to the room the woman had given you as you ate, once the door closed you grinned, seems you had your first target already.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)