More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miyuki Miyuki

Following the woman in green.

Luna

‘Come on then’ she said again. As I stood up in haste I got my foot stuck in my kimono, I very ungracefully fell flat on my face. There was a lovely echoing sound of my chops hitting the floor to accompany me in the silent room. The auburn haired woman began roaring with laughter. I picked myself up and shuffled over to her with a very red face and sore chin. She unshed me into a very lavish dressing room still laughing. In the middle was a round table, a dressing table with makeup and a closet full of fancy clothes.

‘I am Luna, I am a concubine to the Oni King. He has expressed an interest in you, not every day do we get one with both parts.’ She walked around me and brushed her hand against my hips as she did so.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked shyly.

‘You have a pussy and a cock, a nice set of balls I hear as well’.

I blushed and wondered how she knew, but dared not ask. Seems everyone knew, and the speech given by the incubus had confused me even more.

‘You are a succubus, to survive you need to feed off of the life of humans, having sex with them will extend your own life by one year provided they cum inside you’ she paused and brushed her hand between my legs ‘ or you in them’ she added with a wink. ‘Now, she continued, in our skin and lips we secrete a toxin that causes humans to become weak and lustful, a haze takes them over and they want us. Their brains will show them what they want, you might appear as a 4ft dwarf with a mo-hawk to them, but whatever gets them off I guess.’ She pulled open my kimono revealing my naked body underneath. I pulled away and covered myself, she laughed at the dirty look I gave her.

She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor, she was totally naked, I didn’t know where to look and she laughed even more at my burning cheeks. ‘You can’t be shy! You’ll be a dead succubus if you don’t get naked’ she giggled. ‘I have to examine you before your final exam, and yours is special, you’re going to meet the Oni King himself’ she beamed.

The examination

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)