More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FreeUseLover FreeUseLover

What's next?

Luna is warned, almost

But who was she to tell someone tey are actig nstrange after all. After checking her immediate vicinity and seeing no other strange behavior of that kind, Luna went back to eating her breakfast and hiding behind her magazine, as she so often does. If only she had bothered to cast a wider look around the great hall, then maybe, just maybe, she would have gotten the full picture a lot earlier. But alas, there she was, munching her cereal, oblivious to the strange new goings on at Hogwarts.

It was time for the first lesson now. Deep in thought, Luna walked along the corridors of the castle, barely taking in her surroundings. Here and there she heard a girl making some strange sounds. A bit like laughing, but not quite. Or maybe the poor girl had a cold? Anyway, no oconcern of hers, she kept her head down, thinking about all kinds of unlikely strange things, as she allways does.

Her feet carried her to the classroom, almost on their own. In front of the door, she ran into Neville. Almost literally ran into him in fact, but she could stop herself just in time. "Oh, hey Luna" he greeted her. She had always liked Neville. Luna had not had many friends growing up, none at all, until a while ago actually, but since ehr adventures with Harry and the gang, she had a few of them, who she cherished above all. ANd Neville had always been her favorite.

"Hello Neville" she says, her head moving up to look at him with her big bulgy eyes. She shot him a slow smile, looking, as she always does, a bit tired. But that was just the way she looked. "Are... Are you alright? I mean have they..." Beville began. He sounded concerned. "Have they what?" Luna was confused.

"Yes of course I am alright." She had no idea what was going on, but he seemed to care for her, to look out, and that was a nice feeling. "I mean I had a little problem with my uniform this morning, but it looks like that wa snot just me." She leaned forward to whisper to him conspratorially "I suspect Nargles."

"Nargles? Erm, Luna did you not.... I mean has no one told you that..." Neville nervously tried to tell her something. Luna would have stayed there and given him the time to say it, but as she heard a harsh voice from inside of the room calling "Lovegood, in or out!" Luna said "Sorry Neville, but I have to go inside now. It was nice to see you though. Have a good day."

And went inside, sat down and waited for the lesson to start.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)