More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnTitor45 JohnTitor45

Whose tale is being told today?

Luke Quinn (M), the Lost Realms

I was living a mundane life on Earth as an 18-year-old who high school dropout. I moved into an apartment shortly afterwards where I played video games and watched TV. I had given up implying for a job, having been denied for so long that I became dismotivated. The only time I ever leave my apartment is when I absolutely had to and it was in the middle of the night when nobody's around. I don't know how I ended up this world. The last thing I remembered was going to bed and now I've woken up here. I only vaguely remember my dream. I think I heard a female voice calling out to me. I woke up in the middle of a grassy plane. I was still wearing the same clothes I had on before, some plain trousers, a shirt and a pair of socks. I was too tired last night to even bother changing into my PJs.

Oh, I should probably tell you that my name is Luke Quinn and I am short and slim and have fluffy blonde hair. Where was I? Did I drink last night and not remember it? No, I've never touched in my life. Soon, a small flying thing that looked like a spaceship appeared overhead.

Men wearing silver Roman looking cuirasses, greaves, bracers, pauldrons, gorgets and visor wide helmets repelled down, surrounding me with stun batons.

"Excuse me, sir, I'm a little lost," I told them. "Could you help me please? I-"

One of the soldiers zapped me with his baton and I passed out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)