More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Whose first?

Lucy

A very petite blond woman feels a strange warmth while the rest of the college feels a chill. NASA has blown up the news with info about something weird found by the Mars rover hours earlier to the seemingly world wide chill. Not actually temperature change just a chill that something is off people get. Lucy shrugs it off. She has to show up on time to her first job and she can't mess it up. Sure it's a lab tech job sitting there handing out equipment to be signed out but it's a campus job.

She walks to the basement of the media building and gets the run down from the professor that runs what everyone calls the dungeon. "It's quiet most of the time. Feel free to get some work done. Call me if you need anything." he says as he leaves Lucy alone. Lucy wishes she had worn something different. Her jeans and button down shirt look great but do nothing for the colder basement. She brushes over her shirt and sits down for her shift.

Nobody shows up until the next guy taking the shift. Lucy quickly hands off the keys before running up to the warmth. The guy had shouted after her that he would leave a hoodie for her next shift. She heads back to her dorm to warm up and maybe take her roommate up on that shopping trip. Before she even makes it into the room, Julia has grabbed her hand saying "I have a date and need help." The two head to the mall and mostly get things for Julia. Lucy does find herself a skirt, although maybe a bit big. The two hang out in the dorm before Julia runs off to get ready to meet Mr. Engineer. As Julia leaves, Lucy huffs into the silence.

"What to do?" she says to the wall. Hopping off her bed, she grabs her new skirt to try on. She strips off her pants and looks in the mirror. Standing flat foot at 5ft and just over 100lbs, Lucy huffs again at her lack of figure. Julia is the hyper bombshell of the suite while she is the tiny wallflower. She slips on the skirt and sees for once in her life, a butt.

Double check

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)