More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Double check

Now!

Lucy swirls and flips up the skirt to see her butt. In fact it seems bigger. Not like anything crazy but more shapely then the usual nothing. "This is better then I thought." she says doing a few more twirls. Slipping it off and reaching for her pj shorts, Lucy feels happy in her purchase. As she pulls up the shorts, she swears there is more resistance then normal. She chocks it up to them being freshly washed and settles down with some class reading.

She wakes up the next morning to what she calls the whirlwind. Julia is rushing all over the room in various states of dress getting ready for her day. They exchange hellos as Julia shuts the door to run to class. Lucy gets ready herself and heads to class.

Returning a few hours later, she remembers this is her easy day and Julia's heavy day. She huffs and picks up Julia's stuff that had gotten thrown all over the room. Julia's shoes and unmentionables get thrown on the floor near the bed. Her dress though was on Lucy's bed. It was a sundress and it sat just below Julia's butt but Lucy noticed that it was actually close to her size. Shrugging she strips to her underwear and slips the dress over head. As soon as the dress settles, Lucy feels different, heavier, tight. She looks down and her boobs are bigger. Not an illusion, they are bigger. Looking in the mirror, Lucy sees a still petite but less so version of herself. "What is going on?" she mutters, posing. She takes the dress off and sees her bra is straining for once. Slipping it off, she hefts her fuller boobs. In a few minutes she watches them return to normal. "What is going on?" she grumbles.

Ask roommate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)