More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

What's next?

Lucy gets punished

I walked in and seeing Lucy handcuffed to her bed she growled looking up to me, “Traitor!” she growled and smirking I said, “No! No! No! You have me all wrong. I am on no ones side, never have been. I just don’t like snakes in the grass. I actually came because I wanted to see what the other side thought and believed...” she looked at me causing me to admit, “Okay, Rebecca looked stunning in her skintight work attire!” she growled before snapping, “What about the grandmaster?” I laughed before saying, “Dead, died a few months back, my mum is now in charge and is disappointed at your progress!” she looked up at me and pulling at her trousers and shirt I uncuffed her before flipping her over as I recurred her to the frame, “What are you doing?” I laughed before spanking her said, “Giving a naughty girl some punishment!” she cried as I spanked her harder and crying she felt my belt slap violently against her backside, “Please...stop!” she moaned so slapping it again she cried tears running down her cheeks, “I’m sorry!” she begged and feeling me stop she looked behind before whimpering when she felt me enter her aching pussy, “Are you enjoying this?” she nodded so entering her again faster this time she cried this time in joy. She bit her lip as she was ravaged by me and looking over in to the mirror I saw her physically relax and pushing her hips backwards to match my movements as she felt my hand grip and pull her hair back to be met by the frame breaking and the handcuffs coming free she smiled before turning around she slipped her arms around my neck she laid back before bouncing up and down cried as she came and pulling out I shot my load over her face and covering her she breathed heavily before wiping the excess away from her eyes and looking up I grabbed her hands and cuffed back to the frame, "Have fun!" I mocked before leaving her alone and naked in her room.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)