More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GamerChick077 GamerChick077

Whose tale is being told today?

Lucy Stone (F), a cavewoman in a primitive era

I can't exactly remembered how I died. Or if I died. I was walking down the street and suddenly I wake up in this forest completely naked. I got up and looked around.

The first thing I needed to do was find food. I tried catching rabbits but they were just too fast. I tried jumping into a water and catching fish with my bare hands but that proved impossible and I ended up running into a sabre tooth cat. I ran for it. Apparently I had gone back in time and it worked under Terminator rules where you arrive naked.

While running, I slipped and fell into the river. From there, I went shooting down a waterfall. After that I got attacked by some kinda fish.

I got out the water and came across a small raptor laying on the ground. Wait? Did dinosaurs exist at the same time as sabretooths? Now it seemed like I had ended in a different universe. The raptor was bleeding out it's leg. I put pressure on the wound. I'm no medical expert let until how it's done in a prehistoric looking era.

Suddenly, I was grabbed by a pterodactyl. It pulled me up into the air. I admit I might have pissed myself. Next thing I knew, the raptor had jumped after us and clawed the pterodactyl. I nearly fell with the dinosaur but the raptor grabbed hold of me and landed safely to the ground.

"Are you okay?" the raptor asked.

Apparently I hasn't finished peeing because I pissed myself when at hearing the raptor talk.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)