More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Lucky wishes (bimbofication/bald)

Jane and Sarah started porn a year ago, but felt lacking. They weren't making as much as promised, especially for the humiliating job they were doing. Obviously their manager told them it was because they needed to look more like porn star. But neither of them were thrilled to get surgery.

During a shooting, Sarah complained about the lack of money they were making.

"Seriously, I can barely pay the bills with the money we make here... And I'm taking dicks in my ass for that."

"What can we do ? It's not like we can do another job, now. Maybe well have to do some surgery after all..."

"No way, that sound too painful !"

At that point, one of the cameraman asked them.

"So, you don't like your job or is it just a money problem ?"

Sarah thought about it for a moment and said. "Kinda, yeah. I just wish I got a better body, you know ? With more curves and beautiful blond hairs. No need to be quick-witted when you have the body."

"I just wish, I could get better opportunities, enjoyable opportunities that pays better than now." Jane said.

"Well, maybe you'll get lucky, soon, ladies." The man told them.

The two young women didn't pay much attention to the what the man said and continued their job. Still, things started to change. Sarah hairs started to lighten and slowly gained curves. But nothing obvious enough for her to find it strange.

On the other hand, Jane started to feel more confident and got a new haircut and new tattoos. Which she had fun revealing to her friend, three weeks later.

But after few months, Sarah couldn't deny that her body was changing. Her hair were now clearly blonde and she started to have crazy curves, her breasts had grown to a massive G-cup with big, dark areola. But somehow, her mind also seemed to have slow down, complex thoughts were difficult to process and it was reflecting on the way she was speaking.

Sarah went to find Jane, who's she hasn't seen in weeks, and found her with her hair trimmed short. She had an aura of confidence she never displayed before.

"My body is, like, totally changed. And you've, like, no hairs. What's going on ?" Sarah said.

"What are you whining about ? You've got a killer body. I'm sure you get a lot of opportunities in the industry." Jane told her.

"That's so not the point, I'm like really dumb ! It's so hard to think !"

"You've never been the one to think anyway. Personally, I've started to love a good fuck, and I'm always ready for one, so, I don't mind the changes."

"You, meanie ! I thought you were my friend !"

"I am ! But it's not like I can do much about what's going on with you, and aren't you making more money now ?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then, enjoy the money and let me take care of everything !"

Sarah had to admit that Jane seemed to know what she was doing, so she trusted her and let her take the commands.


A year later, a new bimbo was the girl everyone was fond of. Huge breasts, wide hips, plump lips, platinum hairs, and a pretty face. Sarah was enjoying her popularity and money. Jane was managing it, though. All those numbers were giving her a headache just by looking at them. Sex was not her bestseller, she was more into teasing and masturbation video.

The complete opposite of Jane who were enjoying multiple men, and being covered by cum. She was in a lot of video of and humiliation, her head shaved clean. Sex was the best thing in her job, and it was what was occupying her mind constantly.

They were both rich and successful in their own category.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)