More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Other Guy The Other Guy

Who do we follow?

Lucis Lux

You wake and sit up in your bed. Stretching, you smile with the knowledge that for the next three hundred years you are free to pursue whatever you wish. A moan from behind reminds you of what you wish to pursue right now.

“Morning Master Lux.”

You turn and drink in the sight of the woman you’ve been taking to bed.

“I thought I told you to could drop the master thing?” You move over on the bed to lay next to her. You reveal in the sight of her body, still waking up, her red hair drapes over her face in silken waves, her vibrant emerald eyes partially hidden. You reach up and tuck some behind her ear. She moans as you make contact with her skin and leans into your hand kissing your palm with a smile.

“But Master Lux, what would everyone think if I just started calling you Lucis? Everyone knows the mighty house Lux loves it when beautiful people give them the honorific they so rightly deserve.” She leans forward and softly kisses your lips.

You catch her and pull her into a deeper kiss. You lift her on top of yourself and rest your hands on her hips. breaking the kiss to tease her. “In that case surely the mighty house Lux deserves more than just a kiss?”

The redhead bites her lips and grinds her hips. You feel her wetness rub your stomach as your cock starts to rise.

“But Master Lux. Are you sure you such a carnal act wouldn’t be beneath one such as you?” She’s grinning as she says it and you can feel her hand graze your inner thigh as she tries to line you up.

Just as she’s about to lower herself onto you, you tighten your grip on her hips stopping her. She lets out a moan of frustration. “Maybe you’re right, maybe we should just stop.”

“Don’t – Ooohhh.” You love the sounds of her moans almost as much as you love beating her at the teasing. You push her down onto your cock until she’s settled with you all the way inside her. “You, Lucis, are the worst.” She bites her lower lip and leans down to kiss you.

“And you feel amazing.” You say returning the kiss and lifting her up. Bouncing her on your lap. Her moans of pleasure as your tongues dance in each other’s mouths is music to your ears.

“Oh God Lucis.” You can feel her clenching around your cock, and she stops moving. She suddenly relaxes leaving you bottomed out inside her.

“Really?”

“What? Your cock is magic.” She grins at you and bounces her hips. “Don’t worry you’ll cum next.” Her challenging grin make you give her one of your own.

Your hands on her hips grip tighter and you take control of her bouncing. Soon she’s bouncing so fast that even her moans are getting interrupted by your hips meeting.

“Oooohhhh fuuuck Master Lucis fuck me hardeerrrr.” You let one hand go and use it to slap her ass. “Yessss, harder!” You oblige her, each time your hips meet you slap her ass and each time you do she clenches around you.

“You were made for fucking.” You moan out.

“Yes, I was. I was made for fucking Master Lucis, now fuck me harder!”

You can feel yourself getting close but so is she, so you step it up. You sit up with her in your lap and flip. With her now on bottom you plough into her even harder.

“Oh, fuck, me Master Lucis!” she stutters out each word with each thrust. “Cum in me please!” You grabbed her legs and put them on either side of your head letting you hit even deeper inside her. “Nnnoooo, that’s cheating.” She moans out as you feel her clench again this time in orgasm.

Unable to hold back any more you thrust as deep as you can unload all you have inside her. “Fuck!” You shout as your climax ends while hers is still going. Your cock still inside her you wait out her orgasm until you feel her unclench and pull out of her, you’re cum leaking out without your cock to plug her.

“Mmmmm.” She moans out as you with draw. Her legs move off your shoulders and she wraps her hands around your neck. “I love feeling you cum in me.” She pulls you down and kisses you. “Mmmm.”

“I win.” You can’t help saying it.

“Hoping you’d forget that.” The redhead giggles beneath you as you roll off her. She cuddles up to your side and sighs happily. “Waking to a hard fuck is anything better?”

“Blowjob?” You suggest. She gives you a dirty look and looks down at your cock.

“I thought you won, why am I getting the prize?” The grin she gives you as she kisses down your chest is one of the sexist things you can image. Her hand reaches down and stokes your cock as it hardens. Still wet with your combined juices her hand has no problem gliding up and down rapidly getting it fully hard.

“You are incorrigible.” You say placing your left arm behind your head as your right reaches down to stroke her lips with your thumb. She sucks it lightly as she moves lower. Her head above your cock and still stoking she take your thumb out of her mouth and lightly kisses the top of your head. She takes a deep breath, taking in your combined smell as her tongue slips out and licks from base to tip.

“Yes I am.” She says as she pops the head of your cock into her mouth and sucks softly. Her tongue making circles around your cock head as she ever so slowly lowers her mouth taking you deeper and deeper.

When she reaches your base, she sucks softly. The feeling of the sensual blowjob is enough to make you relax with contentment. You feel her slowly rise up as her tongue lavishes all it can with attention. You’ve no doubt that when her mouth pops off, your cock will be clean of all but her saliva.

“Delicious.” She says with a grin and licks at you. You can see a naughty look in her eye and you know why she put your hand on her head. When she takes your cock back into her mouth you push down making her take it all. She moans happily as you do and relaxes into the mouth fucking.

With your right hand in her silky red hair you being to stroke up and down. Each time she deepthroats she sucks lightly and each time her mouth almost comes off she licks your cock head. You begin to pick up the pace watching her face as she stares back at you with emerald green eyes. You know she’s still challenging you, so you start to go harder.

Her head becomes a blur as you bounce her face on your hips. The sound of your cock hitting her throat and her moans of pleasure do wonders for your rapidly approaching orgasm. She never breaks eye contact no matter how fast you fuck her and soon you feel your climax approach.

She knows as well and stops your fucking to hold your cock as deep in her throat as she can. When you cum she moans in pleasure and you can see her eyes flutter as she cums with you. Your cum pumps straight into her stomach and she moans all the more for it.

When you cock finishes pumping her full, she slowly withdraws. Cleaning you as she goes, when her mouth leaves your cock it is immaculate.

“Mmmm. I do love the taste of my Master Lucis.” she climbs up and rest her head on your left shoulder, you wrap your arm around her and she sighs with contentment.

“Your Master?”

“Don’t ruin this Lucis.” She threatens.

You laugh and kiss her forehead.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)