More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What's next?

Lucia gets aroused

Before she knows what she's doing, she leans forward and places a gentle hand on Camila's bare thigh. The skin is silky and warm under her fingers and she traces it lightly, almost absentmindedly. She's lost in thought for several moments, then she remembers what Camila asked her, turning red.

"Um..." She pauses, trying to gather her thoughts. "Is there... something you could teach me to cook? Like... Mexican food, or something." She glances up at her shyly, feeling embarrassed by the question.

Camila smiles at her softly, leaning closer, placing a light kiss on her cheek, then her lips. "Oh, mi vida," she murmurs, cupping Lucia's cheek tenderly between her warm palms. "Of course, señorita. If you're interested, we can start tomorrow. Maybe we can work through some lessons tonight, hmm? What do you think?" She asks, her voice deep, husky with an undertone of excitement laced throughout the tone, and Lucia feels heat rise within her at her words, unable to contain her blush.

She blinks once, twice, finding herself nodding slightly at Camila's question. "I guess that would be nice, uh, Camila," she murmurs breathlessly, still flushed, "Si.. Si, sería bien." She nods again, a bit excited, her cheeks burning, and she feels her eyes growing wider, bright and shining.

She can't help but stare at Camila's body now, admiring it. It is quite the sight. She's never seen anyone who is so voluptuously built — there are some statues of Greek goddesses that she's seen, but nothing like this girl, whose body is perfectly proportioned, and who shows no signs of fat whatsoever. Her skin is flawless, white and milky, and her muscles are toned and well defined, clearly visible through her thin tank top. The contrast between her dark skin and the white tank top makes her look like a porcelain figurine rather than a flesh and blood woman. And her eyes. Her eyes! They're absolutely mesmerizing. It's like watching some sort of liquid sapphire pool, reflected in the dark brown iris of her pupils. And the effect is even better when Camila smiles at her, showing off beautiful dimples that make Lucia weak at the knees.

Camila notices Lucia's expression, a knowing glimmer in her eyes and the curve of her lips, but she decides not to push the subject. This is her favorite thing about the girl; seeing her reaction after tasting her food. She enjoys making the girl blush and stutter a bit. She's also found Lucia to be incredibly cute, her cheeks pink and shining, her lips slightly parted, like a startled deer caught staring into headlights. Oh, yes, Lucia is absolutely irresistible.

"Well, mi amor." She strokes Lucia's arm affectionately, "I think we've learned enough today. Tomorrow, maybe we'll start our lesson."

"O… okay," Lucia replies slowly, "Tomorrow sounds fine." She stands up, and Camila offers her a hand, helping the girl to her feet. When she does, Camila places her other hand on the small of Lucia's back and leads her towards the living room, where her bed awaits them. "We can go to sleep soon, huh, baby?" she purrs, her hands lingering on Lucia's waist, feeling the girl shiver at her touch. She smirks to herself when she sees a blush begin its path up the girl's neck at her words, knowing she gets to her.

Lucia nods mutely and allows Camila to lead her through the living room and to the couch, where Camila sits her down. She sits on the edge of the couch, her knees brushing Lucia's and her thighs parting as she reaches for a pillow. "Come here, cielito," she whispers sweetly, wrapping the pillow in her arms and pulling Lucia onto her lap.

Lucia settles against Camila's chest, resting her head on her shoulder. Camila kisses the top of her head.

"There, there, little love. We'll rest for now, hm?" Camila says, her hand rubbing soothing circles on her back. She rests her other hand on Lucia's knee.

"Okay…" Lucia sighs contentedly.

Author's Note -

If you are wondering why is there a hypnosis option, when there has been no foreshadowing or anything like that, than the answer is that i just love hypnosis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)