More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

Who do we follow?

Lucas and Sam

Lucas and Tiffany Statler had just gotten back from their honeymoon. They had dated for three years before getting engaged and it was another year before they tied the knot. They had just finished moving into a lovely house in a small suburb perfectly situated on the edge of a city. The neighborhood was lovely and perfect.

Lucas had the day off from work. That didn't necessarily mean much to him, since he worked from home and all. He was a large man, some would call him a hunk. He was 200 pounds of pure muscle. He was at home in his own bedroom, lounging in his favorite recliner reading a book when he heard someone rapping at his front door. He put down his book and stood up to go downstairs. As he opened the door, Sam was standing there with a bottle of wine. "Sam! I'm surprised to see you here!" Sam was even smaller than Tiffany. His light brown hair fell in delicate curls around his face. Nearly everything about him was girlish, the way he talked, his face, his hips.

"I thought we might have a chat," said Sam as he handed the bottle over. "May I come in?"

"Sure thing," Lucas replied. "Sorry if I'm not dressed for company."

Lucas closed the door behind Sam as they sauntered into the kitchen like he lived there. Sam pulled out two wine glasses and poured some wine. "So," said Sam as he sat down on one of the bar stools. "How's married life treating you?"

"It's been good so far," Lucas smiled. "We're still working out all of the kinks though."

Sam laughed. "Oh, I know what you mean. Every marriage has its ups and downs, but I think yours will be a happy one."

"You're sure? We haven't known each other long enough to say that yet," Lucas replied.

"No, no. You've already told me everything about your relationship. And I've told you plenty about myself." Lucas looked at Sam as he continued. "That's right. You did.“

Lucas was confused. "Wait, you talked to me?"

"Yes. About a month ago."

"About... us?" Lucas asked.

"Yes. That's why I wanted to talk to you today," Sam grinned. "I want to thank you for being my first subject."

"What do you mean 'subject’?”

"Well, you were my first subject. My first test case." Sam nodded as he sipped his wine. "The results of my experiment weren't quite what I expected."

"Experiment? What experiment?"

"Do you remember the night we met?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Lucas remembered. It was the night he and Tiffany moved into their new house. He was outside watering the lawn when Sam came up and started chatting him up. Lucas couldn't believe how nice the guy was. But then again, this was a nice neighborhood.

"Tell me about that night," Sam spoke.

"Why? I don't remember much of anything," Lucas replied. "Just that you kept talking to me. You gave me a lot of compliments about my yard. It was really nice."

"Let's try something," said Sam. "Close your eyes and take a deep breath." Lucas did as instructed. "Now relax. Feel the weight of the world leave you." Lucas felt a strange sensation as he exhaled. His body relaxed more than he ever imagined possible. "Relax even further. Now picture yourself in a beautiful place." Lucas pictured himself on a beach, swaying in the warm breeze. "That's it. Just relax," Sam said softly. “Tell me about what you see.” Lucas began describing the scene.

"Good. How does it feel to be there? Is the sand cool or warm?"

"Warm."

"Is the water cold or warm?"

"Cold."

"Are you swimming?"

"Yes," Lucas replied. "Swimming laps."

"And you swim in a pool?"

"Yes."

"Describe how you feel while you're swimming." Lucas described how his body feels through his entire workout. He told Sam that he loves the feeling of being able to push himself physically.

"What happens when you finish?"

"I go inside and shower."

"Very good," Sam complimented. "Did you know that you're a natural-born athlete?"

"Huh?"

"An Athlete. You must be very strong, right?” Lucas nodded. "And you're a fast runner too?" Lucas nodded again. "And you can throw things really far?" Lucas nodded. "Why do you think that is?"

"Because I'm a man."

“Exactly! Not just a man, a warrior. Think about it, Lucas. You are the best person you can possibly be. Why should you settle for less?"

"What do you mean?" Lucas asked.

"I mean you deserve better than being a loser. You deserve to be the greatest person you can be. I want you to accept that fact and never look back." Sam began speaking softly. Lucas stared at him blankly. "You're a natural-born Warrior. A conqueror. In the old days people would pay someone like you tribute. You'd make them do whatever you wanted. Whatever you decided to do they had to do. Some men were even to fight you. And you would win. Always. Because you're a warrior. You're a conqueror. You're a winner."

"But... I..." Lucas started dreamily.

"And do you know what the conqueror would do when he finished conquering?”Sam took a sip from his glass. "He would reward himself. With sex!" Lucas' eyes widened in surprise.

"Sex with whoever he chose. And after that, he would sleep until noon. Then he'd work out, eat lunch, work out some more, then head home to fuck his wife."

"I-I don't... I wouldn't..." Lucas stammered.

"I know you wouldn't." Sam assured him. "You're a good man. And I respect that. But you’re a conqueror. There is nothing wrong with you having sex with whomever you choose. If you want to fuck your wife, then go ahead. But is she always around? Always ready for you? To serve you and your cock?” Lucas thought for a moment. He didn't know. He knew she wasn't always available to him. That sometimes he had to wait. Sam’s fingernails clicked rhythmically on the kitchen counter. He had such perfect manicured nails. Lucas watched them move. "You need to find someone else who's just as eager to please you."

"Someone else?"

"Yes. Someone else to make love with. Someone who knows how to please a man." Lucas furrowed his brow. "Are you listening?" Sam asked.

"I... I'm sorry," Lucas stuttered. He shook his head as he tried to clear it. "I... I can't remember what you just said."

"Don't worry, Lucas. Your mind is adjusting. All you have to do is tell yourself that you know what you've forgotten. And soon, you'll remember everything." Sam leaned in closer and whispered in Lucas' ear. "You can fuck me if you want, use me however you like. I don't care. Just let me know what you need."

Sam stood, and when Lucas came too he was alone in his kitchen. He shook the cobwebs away. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water. He noticed that Sam had left his wine behind. So he poured himself a glass and sat down to read. He had trouble focusing though. His body felt restless. He suddenly stood, going out to the garage to finally unpack his neglected gym equipment, locking the door behind him.

He turned on the radio and began lifting weights. It felt good to work out again. He had a great body, but he hadn't used it properly for several months. As he exercised he kept careful track of his stats, even though he never had before. He could bench press over 200 pounds, deadlift over 220 pounds and leg press over 400 pounds. After an hour of grueling exercise he went upstairs to shower. His cock had been hard the entire time he worked out. As he showered, touched himself. He thought about his usual favorites as his hand pumped up and down his shaft. He was close. Suddenly he thought about Sam. About fucking him. When he finished he wrapped himself in a towel and walked naked into his bedroom. None of this struck him as strange.

He placed the towel on the bed and laid down. His cock was stiffer than ever. He let the image of Sam enter his mind. And as he drifted off to sleep he dreamed of Sam's mouth around his cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)