More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Who Are You, Who's Place is This, and What Power Did You Unlock?

Lucas Hall + Courtney Stone (a Powerful CEO) + Addictive Cum

It was clear that you weren't in your shitty apartment as you made your way across what could only be described as a luxury penthouse. Everything screamed modern and expensive, it also screamed lonely as the furnishing denoted a lack of use and clutter that would be found in an oft used living space, even if you considered they may have a cleaning staff the place felt practically sterile. Well it made sense they must live alone, and must have been chained to their work desk to make enough money to live in a place like this. You were walking through what appeared to be the living room, but the noise seemed to be coming from a room off to the side of that space. You decide it would be best to not make things awkward, so while you have the chance you head to what you hope is the door out. Suddenly you hear a door open behind you.

"Oh! looks like you're up!" You turn around and whatever you were expecting it wasn't this, standing before you is none other than Courtney Stone the CEO of not just a powerful tech company, but the tech company. She had a complete rags to riches story and revolutionized the tech field as we know it. Her company Gaia Technica Inc. was responsible for the perfection of self driving cars, that gave way to flying cars (we also got those sick hoverboards from Back to the Future). GT also revolutionized clean energy by making solar and wind power cheap and affordable not just for cars but also houses effectively eliminating our reliance on oil. One of the coolest things is their work with NASA to expand space travel/colonization technologies to the point that colonizing Mars is no longer a pipe dream and nations are currently working out the logistics of interplanetary cooperation. To say that Courtney was a genius was an understatement for sure, but on top of that she was god damn gorgeous. She had luscious wavy blond hair that cascaded down to mid back, her emerald green eyes lit up even if it was just a picture on a magazine, and her body curved in all the right places. Her body was super model worth with a perfect hourglass figure, her hips flared out and her butt was not overly large just enough to be grab-able, if the rest of her body was slim and tight her breasts made up the difference being what you'd always guessed were I cups. And now this living goddess was standing in front of you wearing a business suit that, while still looking damn sexy, gave the aura of a no nonsense CEO who'd crush whoever opposed her.

"Um, you're..."

"Yeah, I'm Courtney Stone, um nice to meet you." She held out her hand, a but hesitantly, for a hand shake. You took it but couldn't suppress your laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. You'd clearly had a one night stand with Courtney freakin Stone, why was she the one acting so awkward.

"Wha... What's so funny!"

"Sorry but we did what I think we did last night right?"

"Yeah, we did."

"So isn't it kinda funny to great me with a handshake?"

"Well sure, but I've never been in this situation before."

"That makes sense I suppose."

"Yeah, usually I'd never take a guy back to my place, so that's a first. Usually I just screw them at the bar in the bathroom or something."

"Wait, what?"

"Gah, why'd I tell you that! If you must know I need to blow off steam so I disguise myself and find guys that look like they won't remember me the next morning, so that there are no PR disasters or tabloid crap about relationships. Look I don't understand why I even brought you back here last night let alone tell you this, so anyway I need to head to the office, um food is on the counter eat if you want. There's Tylenol too, figured you might want some. Oh, and I left some money for a cab for you. Uh, bye, oh and uh you know my name, what's yours?"

"Oh, uh, sure I'm Lucas. Lucas Hall, and I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble I don't actually remember anything from last night."

"No no, it's fine! Anyway, uh, goodbye Mr. Hall."

And with that she was gone, what a whirlwind of a woman you thought as you ate a bowl of cereal that was provided for you by Courtney, apparently she didn't do much cooking in her penthouse as there wasn't much of any food in her kitchen.


You called a cab and went home. Since you knew you'd get plastered the night before you had already taken a day off from work and you were now just sleeping off the hang over. Damn no one would ever believe you that you really slept with Courtney Stone that sucks, you muse to yourself. The thing that really hurt was that you were never going to remember it either, a once in a lifetime experience of losing your virginity to the words most powerful and sexy woman and you can't even remember it happening.

You drift off to sleep not knowing that this would not be the end of Courtney and your story.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)