More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raiodeouro7 raiodeouro7

So who will enter the Store?

Luan (F/23y)

Luan as know as Lulu, She is a university student, that work as a barista to win some money. She have small breasts a slender frame, black hair and brown eyes . Lulu was walking home from work when she saw a new shop "Tricky Treasures, Prizes for all Sizes guaranteed". Something felt intriguin about that shop, so she decided to enter. On the shelves were all kinds of weird items like remotes, clothing, skulls that looked plastic, weird vials of liquid, a bin of gold apples, and the thing she was drawn to. A box on the corner. Lulu aproached the box, and then a tall figure appeared from a back office with a little smoke following behind them.

The figure was tall with a elegant coat with some nordic runes on it. He turned to look and saw Lulu standing there. to which he approached her in a friendly manner. He out stretched his hand for a shake to which Lulu obliged taking note of his name being Looki. "Can I help you with something Miss" the fellow asked in a somewhat deep voice though still projecting good will.

"Well Sir I was interested in this box on the corner" Lulu said as she pointed to the box that brought her in here.

He looked to where she pointed and smiled before saying "Certainly miss give me one moment". inside the box there were a green mask made of wood. ´´ There you go´´

´´Ohh its made of real wood´´- Lulu said

" Yes, said the man, but she is very maleable and adjust perfect to the user" He said. ´´ It give the user and those around him the change they need in their lifes´´.

"Really?´´- Lulu asked without believing.

"Well yes, we all use masks in our lives, this ones allows you to show the others and your true selves´´ . ´´and it make them change, so the ousides, reflect the insides´´.

She looked at Looki skeptically but decided to give it a shot.

Lulu bought the mask and returned home and placed it in her room closet. She had some bad thoughts on what to do with it. Lulu went to the shower, but something in her head kept telling her to use the mask. After finishing the bath she took it out of her closet and placed it on the bed. She went to the dresser and opened the drawers. Lulu grabbed a pair of blue panties. She then put then on , leting her small boobs free and looked at the mask, something in her head telling to put it on. She decide to try it.

Lulu put the wood mask on her face. The mask gripped on her face, molding to Lulu´s bones, she felt a bolt of energy floating through her petit body, the world began to spin until everything stopped. She looked at the mirror, her panties have changed colour, to a yellow tone, her face was shining, covered with some nordic runes, yet her face was the same, except for eyes that glowed green, she didnt feel like wearing a mask, even tho she could feel it

She said "Smookey!"

Lulu reached out to her small breasts, ´´Ummh Its time for a change´´-when she said that her breasts began to grow. Lulu felt her nipples harden and grow, her pussy started to leak juices. she looked down and saw that she were naked. Lulu started to feel funny and went back to the mirror.

Her panties were missing. Lulu saw that now she had a long black hair, her groin got pubic hair and a pair of legs that were far to nice to be her own. Lulu looked back at the mirror and it seemed as if the reflection had a mind of it own, as it suddenly changed and morphed again. Lulu´s legs were now different, her face was now different, and so was her body. She changed her body once more, the breasts were now larger than a melon, her pussy was shaved clean, her hair now long and blond, her ass were thick, her body shaped as an hourglass.Now she had a brown hair to the shoulders, big blue eyes, soft pink lips and tiny nose and two massive breasts were pushing out of her torso.

Lulu changed again now taller, athletic, shorter hair, clean shaved pussy. Lulu were a pretty woman, with a nice pair of breasts, not a slender girl. She could feel the hornyness building up. Lulu looked at the mirror with a michievous look.

what should Lulu do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)