More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by raiodeouro7 raiodeouro7

what should Lulu do?

Masturbate

Lulu materialized a dick in the air. she started to lick the floating dick.

She could feel that it was a real dick, and it was growing on her mouth. Lulu began to lick it, and it was so nice. She began to blow it, and you could feel it growing bigger and bigger. Her vagina felt great, and she could feel that it was throbbing. Lulu then leaned forward and started to blow the penis, sucking it with passion. She moved deeper and deeper onto it.

Another penis materialized now in her cunt, Lulu was about to push the head of the penis inside of her when she felt something push into her pussy.

Right then without warning her pussy yawned open as if some massive unseen member was thrust into her. The sudden sensation made her drop on her knees and gasp. She looked down in awe as she watched the penis moving own its own, her pussy open and closing with each thrust. The feeling of being trusted into over and over again pushed her to cumming in only a few moments.

Which Lulu fucking loved. She fucked herself there against the wall, forcing the penis down her throat, drool dripping from her -open mouth. She fucked her cunt as fast as her pussy could move. Her movements got more frantic as she got more turned on, and she got messier and messier. Her mouth and pussy both dripped, her nipples burned, and lulu felt another orgasm coming on.

She came without slowing down. she kept going. She fucked her pussy harder, feeling another orgasm coming shortly behind, and let it rise. She shook as she came again.She felt a great release and her muscles relaxed. She leaned against the wall for a moment, her breathing returning to normal. She checked her body for damage.

Lulu said "Amazing, Ive never cummed so much, this mask is awessome"

She fell back on bed tired from perfect fuck she just had. It was like every inch of her Vagina was being fucked and hitting every spot perfectly. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt it was this time.

.She was exausted and felt to sleep

waking up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)