More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SkyLun SkyLun

Who Will You Follow?

Lu (second gen)

After the separation from Aki's home island and ship, the krakens had taken both Luon and Lu with their daught Mio away. Letting the group bicker amongst themselves before things got out of hand. They headed out east to thr next available mainland. Once they reached, Mio appeared extremely saddened. They each looked broken, not knowing what the hell gotten over them to fuck their mate into her grave..

"I'd like you to keep Mio. "

Maie spoke softly. Sure she may be her unae daughter, but the thought of caring for her while she looks a little too much like Aki. She didn't want to be reminded of her, the pain was too real. Ryez kept her egg inside of her tentacles, she might just release hers out into the wild when it comes down to it.

"Maie... I can't, I shouldn't.."

Luon muttered out, holding Lu closely to herself. The couple month old baby was feeding away, she was still too young to understand what happened.

"Well. If you don't accept her, she'll be abandoned. Your call."

Maie strictly stated, giving Luon ultimately in accepting Mio. She'll need all the protection she could get her killer hands on to keep her daughter safe. Luon held her hand out to Mio which looked up with her with kind lost eyes. She took her hand softly, her tentacles curled up to prevent dragging on the floor.

With that little motion, both krakens didn't waste another second before diving into the waters. They were ready to take the other ex mates off that island while few took it upon themselves to take the ship.

Mio just watched as they left, tears in her eyes at a lost. She just lost her mommy, now her other mom just left her.. Luon gave her a moment before they both began to set out.

"Help, help me keep Lu safe.. And I'll let you be hers when she matures..."

Luon asked. She was fond of the little eight year old kraken. She was strong, joyful and always such a delight to watch over. It hurts that she won't see that side of her for some time now.

"Sure... Okay auntie Luon.."

Mio warily spoke, holding her hand closely.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)