More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Here is the stories of Hotel Fornicala

Love, hate, and sport

"Come on, don't be like that ! Second place is not that bad..." Jake said.

In his blue suit, driving the car, Jake was wondering if he took the right street as he didn't remember the place. In his late twenties, five feet ten, wearing a blue suit with necktie and all. He was coaching Dominic, a state champion in javelin throw.

Dominic kicked his seat from the back. "With this kind of mentality, I'll never make it to the Olympics !"

At six feet two, she was far from small especially with her frame. Her long brown hairs, tied in a ponytail, were going down to just above the firm butt and her breasts were pretty regular in size for a sport professional.

"We just have to work harder for the next time. It's okay, you're just twenty one."

"I'm already twenty-one you mean !" She looked around and continued. "Are you lost ?"

"Maybe ?"

Dominic sighted from the back.

"You really are, useless... Let's go there, I see a pool, it'll be good with the heat."

Jake looked at the facade, reading the name.

"Hotel Fornicala ? What a strange name. It looks expensive though."

"Sounds like a you problem." She said, opening the door of the car.

"We're still moving !!" Jake shouted as he pilled on the break.

Luckily he was driving quite slow to see where they were, so the vehicle stopped almost instantly. Dominic walked out and went to the hotel without looking back. Jake swore and closed the door behind her. He then drove to the parking lot and passed the front door. Inside it looked well maintained and cozy with a art deco style typical of the neighborhood. The lobby was filled with eclectics people, the kind you only find in conventions, dressed in eccentrics clothes, old fashioned ones, or borderline party costumes. But Dominic was nowhere to be seen. Spotting the reception desk, he walked there.

How went his first interaction with the personel ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)