More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

How went his first interaction with the personel ?

Good, obviously

Behind the counter, a beautiful woman with gray hairs, despite looking in her early twenties, welcomed him.

"Hi, welcome to the hotel. How mew I help you ?"

"Hi, I would like to take two single rooms for the night."

"Of course, do you want a supper with it, or maybe some spa session ? You seem to need some rest."

Jake thought about the spa. With Dominic constantly on his back, he would really need some stress relieved.

"How much is it ?"

"100$ for the access to the jacuzzi and the sauna, and a half an hour massage. You can take an hour for 120$."

"I'll take the hour."

Jake settled the hour for the spa and paid for everything. The receptionist gave him the keys for the room and he asked.

"Did you see a tall brunette, quite fit, coming here not long before me ?"

"I'm sorry, I can't give you any info about the clients of the hotel. It's a question of privacy and security for our clients."

"Oh... ok, thanks."

Jake left the counter thinking that he would probably find her at some point. They seemed quite strict about that privacy thing. And now that he thought about it, she never asked for his name. Was that even legal ?


Dominic was swimming in the interior pool, naked. And she wasn't the only one. Some had swimming clothes, but a lot weren't wearing anything. It was written on the door, no clothes are mandatory behind this door.

It was quite surprising for an hotel looking that luxury to have nudist pool. Stranger even, that she could come here without anyone asking if she had a room. But what bugged her the most was... where are the kids ? There was only adult. She didn't see any children in this hotel. Not that she would complain, kids are loud and annoying.

"You like the pool ?" Someone asked her.

"Yes, thank you." Dominic answered, looking at the person talking.

Who is it ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)