More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Losing and gaining (status change)

Jane and Sarah were having some fun taking pictures of themselves. Since high school, they always have been together, going out here and there. The two girls had both pretty dark skins with long black hairs and thin bodies.

Though, Jane longed for a successful and rich life, but they weren't from a rich neighborhood, and college is expensive. Things would have just ended there if she didn't stumble upon an old box in the attic of her grandfather. As she touched it, an outer worldly voice spoke.

"You, who seek more in life, what is your deepest wish."

Jane almost dropped the box from the surprise, but then got curious.

"I wish to have a better life, to live in wealth."

"Changing destiny is not an easy task, to elevate one, I have to take into another. If you chose this path, your friend will have to take another."

The spirit of the box seemed to say that all the luck was going to be taken from her friend to her. But to counter it, she could just help.

"All right, get me my better life!"

"As you wish..."

Then, the box went silent, leaving Jane wondering if anything was actually real.

Still, things started to change after that. A model agency noticed her and offered a big contract. Bringing her a lot of cash.

But, in the other hand, Sarah stopped giving news, and Jane started to worry that something happened. Sadly, something actually happened, as her friend thought she had found a nice man, and instead found a pimp. He her to whore herself, and she was too ashamed to talk about it to her best friend.

Soon, she was seeing a dozen of clients every day, using her ass and pussy restlessly.

Jane tried to find Sarah at the beach where she was working during the summer, without success. Instead, she met a handsome, rich white man. It immediately clicked for both of them and they searched together her missing friend. Still, there wasn't much success. Jane was feeling bad for the wish she made, but Sam, the rich man, helped her feeling better.

He was as good in bed, as he was nice and kind. Jane fucked her guilt away and joyfully accepted his proposal.

While during that time Sarah was getting deeper in prostitution, having rough sex with dozens of men, sometimes two or three at the same time. At this point, she just started to get used to it. She heard about her friend's success and was happy that at least one of them was getting a good life.

Sarah whore slutty clothes and make up, and moved to the red-light district with her new friends, other hookers.

After two years, Jane was happily married and bearing her husband's child. Having never found her friend, she thought about her less and less.

While, Sarah was walking the streets, pregnant of her second child and waiting for her next client.

It'll take years before Jane and Sarah meet, the first one was a celebrity, the second a trash whore from the streets.

"Oh, my God, Sarah! Where were you? What are you doing here?"

"Hey, girrl! I'm sorry not keepin' ya with my life. Ya rich an' all, so I ain't wanted to bother! I'm a whore, now!"

"I'm so sorry... It's all my fault!"

"Watcha ta'kin' 'bout? I'm tha one who cut contact with ya. Was too ashamed an' all..."

"I... Still, I'm sorry... Please, come with me, I'll make you live with us."

"Oh, na! Tha fish won't be happy if I leave. But ya can gimme some money, me an' tha kids would have some us of it."

"I... ok... I'll send you $1,000,000 in your bank account."

"Damn girl! You can buy me to live in yo house after all!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)