More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thbwcm thbwcm

"I am..."

Lord Artur da Silva Abrano, the son of a Portuguese Duke in Brazil

At 18 years old, you had way more power than most men ever desired to possess. Being the son of a noble Portuguese man in Brazil, your family ruled over a massive land and you always had dozens of employees and slaves at your will. You were tall, like most men of your linage, skinny, but muscular, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes, your skin was soft and pale, a signal of your good and easy life, but your eyes were smart, and everyone knew that they should make no fool out of you.

One day, your father, Duque Pedro da Silva Abrano, told you that he needed to make a trip to Portugal and, since you didn't have any brothers and your mother died while giving birth, the family's whole farm would be under your care. You never had such a massive responsibility and opportunity, the family's business was going nice, but you should always keep your eyes open on the production of the farm and on the house's needs.

At least, now that your father's ship already went to sea, you had the whole house and lots of money and power to entertain yourself. From the top of the house, you watched the farm's workers, mostly slaves from the country's deep jungle or Africa, but also some freemen and freed slaves. Taking care of so many people and such a big land is going to be tough, but your father is a Duke, and you are a Lord, so you must be able to do it!

On your first day, someone knocks at the door of your "office"...

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)