More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zeebop Zeebop

What's next?

Lois Lane & Blaze read "Hard Candy" by Gambio, Part 1

Gina

Blaze looked over Lois Lane's shoulder.

"You missed a few," the scarlet succubus noted.

"Time," the reporter said sadly. "We did have to give her back, after all."

Once again, they were in that space between the pages. Lois had set the image as the background of her tablet, but now she brought up her internet browser and scrolled to the story they were going to read today.

"And what terrible degenerate sex act are you going to have us do tonight, while we review this masterpiece of erotic literature?" Lois asked.

Blaze gave Lois her famous Mona Lisa smile. She lifted one red arm, fingers steepled together. Lois raised an eyebrow.

"To the elbow," the demon said. Lois Lane sighed. The things we do...


"'Hard Candy'" by Gambio is another path off the same Cursed Punishment story as 'Lindsey Shepard: Path to Justice' by Unknown7, which we had previously reviewed," Lois said. The naked reporter was on her elbows and knees, the tablet in her hands. Behind her Blaze was drizzling olive oil on the reporter's bare ass. The reporter turned her head and looked a question, and the scarlet shoulders shrugged.

"I feel like Italian tonight."

Lois shook her head and got back to reading.

"The relationship dynamic between Marcie and Gina is established right away," the reporter said. "Gina is homicidal, horny, and Marcie's chew toy. Marcie is possessive, aggressive, aloof, and sadistic. Not that much more different than a normal barely-legal highschool girl, except Gina literally has to do everything she says."

"Not my fetish," Blaze rubbed one finger against the reporter's puckered divot. The demon smiled, in her happy place as she toyed with the reporter's ass. No matter what the demon did to it, one turn of the page and it could be back to normal, ready for her to wreck all over again. "I prefer it when you have some measure of free will. All the more fun when I break you."

"In terms of storytelling," Lois said. "Most of the 80-odd chapters seem to consist of dialogue, either internal or spoken. Gives a bit of a choppy feel to the formatting."

Blaze pressed on the butthole. She loved to watch it flex, to tense as she applied pressure. Wondered if it was true that you could tell a person's age by counting the wrinkles, like the rings of a tree. Her finger rubbed the pale clear oil into the ass, a little thrill running through her anytime she saw the center gape just a little, like a dark star winking during daytime.

"The whole '3rd person' bit gets tossed out of the way almost immediately," Lois went on, not oblivious to Blaze's fascination with her bunghole, but choosing to ignore it. The demon would have her fun, one way or another. She just wished that Blaze would take more of an interest in her interests.

I think a nice big slice of black chocolate cake would be just the ticket

"Is that what Marcie meant by that comment?" Blaze wondered aloud. With a slow pressure, she eased the first digit of her finger into Lois Lane's anus. Savoring the way it sucked her in, the tight muscle squeezing her finger.

"I have no idea. Maybe," Lois said. "I think, like a lot of writers, they assume that whoever is reading their stuff knows what's going on as well as the writer does. That's why it's important sometimes at the beginning of a chapter to do a little recap, summarize what's happened up to this point or at least what the current situation is."

The human woman had expected Blaze to take her time, to push and pull with her finger, slowly stretching out the ass...but this was different. Lois could feel the finger sliding slowly deeper inside of her, covered with a thin film of olive oil. No fucking, not yet, just a constant steady pressure on her asshole as the insertion went on.

Gina started out at a skin and bones level of 100 Pounds. Now she was at 120. That wasn't fat, not even chubby. It was normal.

"I have to admit," Blaze said. "That weight gain is one of those fetishes I didn't appreciate. Blah blah blah standards of feminine beauty and all that, but I can see the appeal in women struggling and failing, and how sexy curves can be...plenty of sexual potential there."

"I remember," Lois grunted. The demon's finger felt awfully far inside of her. "I've been in Gina's position as the gainee a few times myself. What are you doing back there?"

The naked reporter glanced over her shoulder. The demon's arm looked normal...until Lois saw that where it should have turned after the bicep into an elbow, there was just a smooth continuation of flesh.

"Did you turn your arm into a tentacle!?"

Blaze grinned. The teeth looked very sharp.

"Fine, whatever." Lois shook her head and turned back to her reading. "We've gotten to the first Unknown7 branch. Which we are ignoring for the moment, because there're 67 more chapters left in Gambio's branch, and I don't care about Marcie's point of view."

The tentacle—for that's what it was now—was smooth, and it widened slowly. Lois could feel her ass getting stretched out, a little bit at a time, open as the long, muscular hunk of boneless flesh slid deeper and deeper. Now Lois could feel the tip of it slide around her walls. Plenty of porn actresses made out that getting fucked in the butt was the most orgasmic experience ever, but as with Gina and the magically disappearing candybar, Lois had always found that the most intense experience was in the anus itself...not unpleasant, usually, but not exactly a cum button waiting to be pressed either.

Have you ever tasted cum? No? Then please go suck a dick because I sure as hell won't describe it here. The shock of It made me gag and I immediately feel backwards, spitting out the disgusting liquid.

"In fairness, I like that Gambio doesn't make cum out to be this magical ambrosia that people lap up like it's liquid chocolate," Lois said.

"Hmm," Blaze said. Her tongue licked at the crack of the reporter's ass. "How are you feeling? Any pain?"

"Not yet," Lois admitted. She wasn't sure exactly how much tentacle was in her, but it was getting a bit tight. She was sure that her asshole was stretched as thick as Blaze's wrist.

"Let me know if it hurts," Blaze said.

"Because you'll stop?"

"How is Marcie dealing with Gina sucking off Cutie?" Blaze changed the subject quickly.

"Mentally, I think she gets over her first close encounter with a dick reasonably well," Lois said. "For all the attempts at psychologically and physically demeaning these characters, little of it seems to stick. Gina has gained about twenty or thirty pounds, but you don't really have her looking in the mirror in great depression as she tugs at her soft tummy, or having a hard time fitting into her clothes, and she isn't chased by spurting penis-monsters in her dreams."

"Was that a _Dune _reference?" Blaze asked. "Because I preferred Beetlejuice."

Once she lowered her underwear and a stream of urine splashed against my body I was already too far gone to care.

"I can't quite pinpoint when Gambio ceased to give a fuck about asking actual questions beyond 'What's Next?,'" the reporter said, "but it might be around here."

Her ass was burning now. Lois didn't want to guess how much of the tentacle was inside of her, but her ass felt like it was stretched tight, and something was tickling her, deep inside her abdomen, right between her hips. There was a curve, the reporter knew, where the colon turned into the intestines. Normally, a cock couldn't reach there...but a tentacle was oh so much longer, and flexible.

"Ah, this is where Lindsey Shepard arrives, isn't it?" Blaze said, the tip of her tentacle scraping the inside of the reporter's guts. It felt to Lois like a Coke can had been shoved up her ass. Experimentally, she gave a squeeze...and then winced. The scarlet succubus licked at the taut rim of the reporter's asshole.

"Yes, and the next Unknown7 branch. Gambio was right, lots of little take-offs here and there."

"Well, let's keep going," Blaze said as her tentacle slid in a little further. She smiled to see the asshole, already taut and pink, stretch just a little more. Lois was feeling it too, the demon could tell. Her thighs were starting to quiver, and a wet drop hung on the reporter's labia, waiting for gravity to pull it down to the floor.

Looks like my perfect attendance, will be a thing of the past by today.

"Oh no," Lois said. "Not the perfect attendance. Jesus wept."

"If I had to make a recommendation for anyone doing a story like this all over again," Blaze said. "It would be to have the different episodes at regular intervals, or maybe stated intervals. Because the 80-odd chapters are supposed to cover...what, 365 days? If they just said 'Day 135' or 'Week 17' or something, that would make it easier to determine how far we've come and how far there is to go. As it is, I'm having trouble tracking the timeline of Gina's slow saga of humiliation."

Lindsey let out a whistle and moved way to close for comfort. “That's is quite the sight...and odor. When did you last take a shower, Gina?”

"There's a fetish we haven't played with," Lois admitted. She found herself squirming as the tentacle slid ever forward. There was an ominous rumbling in her guts, and a sensation almost like her period bloat. She wondered how far Blaze was going to take this. In all honesty, the demon was already far past the point where Lois would have gladly let her fist-fuck her ass, just for something to get off on.

"Timelines, sweet. Hard to get slobby in a night. Although the weight gain it seems to have dropped off the story entirely. I think Gambio has a certain lack of attention span...instead of playing with the old toys, likes to keep moving forward for the next thing. While you and I...well...we do like to get to know each other, inside and out."

They read on. Lois Lane's face slowly grew into a grimace. Slow as the insertion was, there was no sharp pain, but she could feel her ass spreading and spreading, and right now her ringpiece felt like it could pass an American football. She wasn't sure what the physical limits of the human body were, but much wider and she was sure there would be blood.

"You uh, you think that's wide enough?" Lois asked.

"A woman's ass is made to pass a child," Blaze said, her voice dreamy.

"No, it fucking isn't!"

Blaze ignored her. "I didn't see the bit with the molesting monkey coming."

"Or the Nazi quote," Lois said with a sigh. Impaled as she was, the reporter knew she wasn't going anywhere soon. There was nothing left to do but grin and bear it.

“That is a very tasteless joke Lindsey. While it's true that the phrase is most usually identified with Nazi ideology, that is a perversion of the actual meaning. For you see when Heinrich Beta coined the phrase in 1845 he...”

"I swear, the readers get fucked with more than the main players in this story," Blaze grumbled.

"The weird thing is," Lois wiggled her ass, but she couldn't dislodge the tree trunk of a tentacle rammed up inside of her a millimeter. "Is that cheerleaders are normally sexy. If, that is, it was ever Gambio's intention to be sexy. Most of the time they seem to be getting off on young women plotting terrible against each other instead of, you know, fucking and getting it over with."

"You think there's unresolved sexual tension between Gina and Marcie?" Blaze asked. The reporter's abdomen was starting to distend slightly as the tentacle slid deeper inside, pushing aside partially-digested food and pockets of gas.

"I mean, I'd like to see one of them hate-fuck the other at this point," Lois said. "Whether that actually happens in the next forty chapters, I have no idea."

“See that?” Lindsey smiled as she traced the scar over Marcie's breast. “No idea how you could forget that, maybe you just repressed the memory given how monstrous this is.”

"Did we ever get an explanation for that one?" Blaze said. "I was busy violating your ass in the early chapters and might have missed it."

"You're still violating my ass," Lois grumbled. "I actually went back through the first dozen or so chapters and no, I didn't see any reference to it. So at some point Gambio added it to the character, but whether it was meant to be a mysterious thing or whether they wrote up how it got there and we glossed over it, I have no idea."

"Hmm. How deep are we into this now?"

"Past your elbow," Lois said with a grimace.

"I mean in the story."

"Forty chapters. About halfway," Lois said.

"Then let's pause here," Blaze gave the reporter's buttocks a playful nip. "We can finish this review again another day."

"But...that could take weeks!" Lois said.

"You can stare at your background image in the meantime," the demon said. She turned and winked at the readers. "Until next time!"

Gambio Doesn't Have To Reply To This Until Part 2 Is Posted!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)