More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by Gambio Gambio

What's next?

Downfall

Why do people drink?

No, seriously, why?

Now that I had first experience with it, I can safely say that it is a colossal waste of time and brain cells.

Suffice to say there where a few complications yesterday. From the looks of it around half of the party guests spend the night in the hall. Gina of course had with her bedtime of 09:30, which apparently resulted in her falling asleep just like that according to some party goers. (I did lift her obligation from running and studying for that day but “missed” that one. This could be potentially dangerous so I need to adjust this for the future.)

After making sure that Cutie wasn't from a bunch of vicious drunken volleyballers(male or female) I groggily made my way back home in the early hours of the morning.

And it took me until I was home to realize that somebody doodled on my face with what appeared to be permanent marker. Wonderful.

I do not think I will get much work done today.

Still, it is not in my nature to just laze around, so I decided to do a review on the current power structure

Gina's royal magnificent 28%

Marel's crazy carousel 22%

Lauren's sublime blue 18%

Student council 5%

Free lords 21%

With the inclusion of the Wildcats. Royal magnificent pulled ahead quite nicely. We aren't yet on a level in which we can completely dominate the other factions, but we definitely have recovered from the slump that followed my appointment as hand.

Still, things didn't go quite as planned.

I somewhat misjudged Rina. I expected her to scoff at Gina's absurd display. That should have put her firmly in my camp once I finally dispose of Gina for good. Instead Rina actually admired Gina's performance. That was less then ideal.

To be honest, I can't really blame her. Gina did a fine job. Everything went smoothly thanks to her.

Of course the solution is easy, I simply have to command Gina to act like a complete bitch towards Rina. That wouldn't violate my rules after all.

Still...after she showed that genuine joy at our victory, doing something like this feels kinda...cruel.

I slapped myself.

Hard.

Are you insane, Marcie? This is Gina we are talking about! The biggest bitch of the school! She sliced your breasts open with a cutter!

That was Susan tough.

Oh, don't give me that! Gina gave the order! You can not allow yourself to show weakness here! If you do, Gina will eat you alive. And not just you. Cutie and Lindsey will suffer as well! Have you any idea what she might do to them, the moment she gets her freedom back? Can you really let that happen?

From the start you are already giving her way too many privileges. You are doing plenty! And besides that hug was clearly just her trying to manipulate you. I could have just asked her...as a matter of fact. Why didn't I ask her? Was I scared of the answer?

I had to let out a laugh, this was just too bizarre, too absurd.

But really, I delayed things enough. Over a month has passed since I first took control of Gina. How long can I reasonably expect this curse to last? The tension between Lauren and Marel is also about to cool off again. I do not want to enter a period of political infighting with the other two factions at full strength I need to render Gina powerless now.

And so I spend the weekend putting the finishing touches on operation Downfall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)