More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Lois Lane's Night Out, by Zeebop

“Testing, testing, can you hear us?”

“You know this is text, right Marcie?”

“I just want us to get in the right spirit. Welcome for the first segment of... “Gina and Marcie read CHOYA!”

“...”

“We where supposed to say it together you know.”

“I know and I don't care.”

“I apologize for my co host. It's past her bed time. Alright, so the very first story featured in here is....”

Lois Lane's Night Out

"Well that certainly has the potential to be one of the most boring titles ever.”

“That's a pretty bold thing to say coming from the protagonist of “Cursed punishment”

“Oh shut up. Let me guess, this is a story about some poor girl going out and getting in all kinds of fucked up ways. Done! Don't even need to read this trash.”

“There is a twist to it tough. Lois Lane is superman's girlfriend.”

“I despise Superhero stories.”

“Well, I suppose it's an aquired taste.”

“No, Marcie I don't think you understand me. I loathe them. I hate everything the stand for and if I had some magic power I would use it to erase them from humanity's collective memory!”

“Now that is just rude. Stories about heroes where always part of human history. After all, who hasn't read the Iliad or Gilgamesh?”

“Literally anyone? In any case these are dumb story's for dumb people. This nonsense probably has like 5 likes.”

“Actually it is one of the most popular stories on the site, sitting at over 32k likes and 4 million views.”

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

“And you should see the tags.”

WHAT THE DOUBLE FUCK!”

“Pretty impressive, right?”

“Reading this stuff alone would take hours...care bears....CARE BEARS!”

“Please stop screaming into my ears.”

“I don't want to read an erotic stories about fucking care bears!”

“Yes, yes, I'm sure we won't actually go that deep down the rabbit hole...well I hope, anyway. I do think this is a very fitting starting point for our journey, so lets get into it.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Soooo...i decided to leave all the choices up to you this time. So why don't you tell us a bit about it Gina? About your...choices?”

“S-stop grinning!”

“I am sorry, but between the first two choices you did settle for the female option.”

“How the fuck was I supposed to know who was female and male! Blaze just sounded cooler then Lex Loser!”

“Yes, yes, so anyway. What happened in the story?”

“So, this girl Lois, is investigating some missing girls. She arrives in some seedy bar and after a lot of hot...ugh....lesbian action...she finally discovers the horrifying truth.”

“That they serve Sperma in the bar. What is it with you and cum, Gina?”

“I-i was more referring to the fact that there is a huge evil cult of dick girls milking some other dick girls for cum-drinks! What the hell has this do with superhero's anyway?”

“Well, the story has to be erotic and you didn't like superhero stories anyway right?”

“I suppose...so journalist girl meets this dick-demon-girl and gets a tour of the whole facility which includes drinking copious amounts of possibly mind altering substance. Finally dick-demon-girl reveals her evil master plan of becoming a successful business entrepreneur before forcing Journalist girl down and...”

“And?”

“And nothing! The story ends just like that! What kinda fucking ending is this?”

“Well, there was this message at the beginning. That a chapter needs five likes to get updated.”

“Wow, talk about holding the reader hostage, fucking piece of shit.”

“What, don't tell me you where actually getting into the story?”

“K..kkkk....gah! I suppose...a little bit.”

“Need a glass of water?”

“After this story I don't think I drink anything ever again.”

“Well, as it happens we did give that chapter a like, and it now sits at five likes, so i'm sure you can read the continuation of it soon.”

“I don't care!”

“I do like this like business tough. We are recently getting very low likes/to view ratio on our own story, so why don't we milk our viewers like this?”

“D-don't use this kind of language! I'm close to vomiting!”

“Anyway, I think we should get to actually reviewing the story now.”

“Yeah, how about YOU share your views for once! All you did was ask me about it.”

“hmm...i did enjoy your reactions towards it. And I appreciate the references.”

“uhu.”

“But the way only females where used for the milking process felt very sexist to me. Wouldn't it have been much more erotic if these where actual males?”

“Wow, did you just channel Rina here?”

“Well, it is a valid complaint.”

“Not really, I mean the premise of the story is that some females get kidnapped right? Can't just change the premise like this.”

“My, you ARE getting really into this!”

“Oh, for fucks sake did you just trick me?”

“Beyond that...i did like the chemistry between Lois and Blaze. It was rather cute.”

“CUTE?”

“I mean Lois was really out of her depth, so Blaze took her time to slowly get her accustomed with this very strange situation. That was very thoughtful of her.”

“Dick-demon was literally about to turn Lois into a cum obsessed mind !”

“But a happy cum obsessed mind . I can see a little of her in myself. On that matter, you remind me a bit of Lois. Probably just because you did the choices tough.”

“Marcie, that was just about the most horrifying thing you ever said to me, and that is saying something.”

“Anyway, time for the most important question: Did you masturbate to it?”

“Ugh..”

“For the record I didn't.”

“Y-yes, but I didn't actually...”

“You didn't manage to climax?”

“Because that stupid author didn't finish his stupid story!”

“You really like lesbian stuff, huh?”

“..."

“But there where plenty of erotic scenes in it...”

“Well yeah, but the way it was structured...”

“Oh, you where waiting for the big finale....which never came. That is...pfft....very funny.”

“Let's just wrap this up....there is only so much I can take.”

“I suppose we covered most of it. All in all this was a very refreshing start. Please finish your story, dear author.”

“Whatever.”

“So, that Gina can get off.”

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)