More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Locked Up / Cocked Up

The stale air of the police station clings to my skin, suffocating me as I sit alone in the interrogation room. My mind is twisted with a swirl of conflicting emotions, ranging from fear to a perverse excitement. I can't help but think about the life I left behind, and that damn twisted thought slithers into my mind again.

Sitting there, my thoughts betray me, leading me down the dark path of taboo desires. How much simpler life would be if I could just go home and fuck my dad instead, like in those secret fantasies that haunt my dreams. Why the hell did I have to be the only woman in the world? It's a fucked-up realization that sends a mixture of shame and curiosity coursing through my veins like a toxic elixir.

The door creaks open, shattering my disturbing train of thought, and the tall cop steps into the room. His stern gaze locks onto mine, gleaming with a cruel mix of authority and desire. "You ready, bitch? It's time for your initiation," he sneers, his voice dripping with sadistic pleasure.

My heart races, pounding against my chest like a wild beast trying to escape its cage. I watch as the room fills with other cops, hungry gazes fixated on me. They leer at me like a pack of predators, ready to pounce on their helpless prey. Sweat beads on my forehead as I brace myself for what's to come, a part of me trembling with fear, while another part is electrified with exhilarating anticipation.

This is it, the moment when everything changes. The initiation, a sacred ritual of domination and submission, where I would become their plaything and they would claim my body as their own. The tension fills the room as the officers silently prepare, positioning themselves with an air of authority.

I take a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves, but there's no denying the overwhelming excitement that courses through my veins. A primal anticipation coils deep within my core, fueling the fire of longing that burns within me.

One of the cops steps forward, his eyes filled with a predatory hunger as he roughly grabs me by the hair, forcing me to my knees. His thick, veiny cock bobs in front of my face like a fucking weapon, and I can feel the heat radiating off it. He smirks, a sadistic glimmer in his eyes as he forces his way past my lips, gagging me with his forceful entry.

My head spins, a mix of humiliation and arousal flooding my senses. The taste of his salty precum fills my mouth, and his low growls of pleasure make my insides tingle. He thrusts with a brutal , fucking my face like a man possessed, his rough hands gripping my head tightly, restricting my breath with each merciless thrust.

As he finishes, his cum spills down my throat in hot, sticky waves. I and cough, struggling to catch my breath, but there's no respite. The other officers line up, eager to take their turn. They strip me naked, exposing my body to their hungry gazes, and I feel an overwhelming mixture of vulnerability and excitement.

One by one, they take me. Rough fingers probing, hot tongues tracing patterns across my skin, and hard cocks sliding into me with a fervor that borders on brutality. They pound away, their bodies slapping against mine, shaking the room with their relentless rhythm. The mixture of pain and pleasure sparks something primal deep inside me, a raw desire that fuels my submission to their depraved desires.

I can hear the groans and grunts of the officers, their voices mingling with my moans of pleasure and cries of pain. The air grows thick with sweat and the scent of sex, the room becoming a breeding ground for our most taboo and filthy desires.

They fuck me mercilessly, switching positions and holes without a hint of remorse. Each thrust brings me closer to the edge of pleasure and pain, my body a canvas for their darkest fantasies. I feel their power, their control, as they take what they want from me, leaving me breathless and consumed by a twisted satisfaction.

And in the midst of it all, something begins to shift within me. As perverse as it may be, there's a sense of liberation in surrendering to their dominance, in giving in to my own forbidden desires. The dichotomy of pleasure and shame intertwines, creating a potent cocktail of ecstasy that engulfs my being.

So, after a long day of that insatiable cop pounding my tight holes, he finally heads home to his wife, who ain't a wife no more, but a goddamn husband. Fucked up, right?

Wife-turned-Husband: "Hey, baby, it's time for your nightly cock-sucking. Get on your knees and worship my new dick."

Cop: "Nah, fuck that noise. I got myself a sweet fucking pussy to slide into. Don't need your mouth anymore."

Oh, shit! That's when things really heat up. They start arguing over who should get their dick sucked first, like some twisted game of sexual domination.

But you know what? She ain't having any of that.

Wife-turned-Husband: "Oh yeah? Well, watch me. I'm gonna go see that little slut and show her what she's been missing."

And just like that, she storms off to visit me. Alone.

When she arrives, she seduces me in the most fucking romantic way imaginable. You want all that girly shit? Fine, here it fucking is.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)