More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

Further info, or a beginning:

Locations

There are 4 main camps to pick from at SaDC, with all open to be signed up for residency in before the event begins. These usually compose a main on-theme section, with hidden areas behind where more modern facilities and tent pitches can be found. Each has its own distinctive character and mix of players, many of whom may have been coming to the same camp year after year, becoming embedded in its own personal story and politics.

Of course players are also welcome to strike off on their own and camp anywhere on the site, though it is requested that all camping gear used this way be at least camouflaged to look thematic with the setting. Also there is a certain amount of protection to self and property that the main camps provide which certainly cannot be guaranteed if sleeping anywhere else.

The Main Camps

Eiderdown

The town of Eiderdown is the biggest settlement in the area, with the most in the way of permanent buildings. Almost all guilds and factions have some sort of representation here and the majority of new players will camp in the surrounds. Several taverns/brothels are spread out around the settlement, where players may sign up to hire themselves out for a few hours: experiencing the excitement of life as a prostitute while also earning some genuine in game currency. At night these become quite rowdy, with scuffles or all out brawls being common and shadowy groups lurking in the alleys between to accost anyone walking alone. But still, it is one of the safer areas to gather with other players, making new friends and plans for the weekend.

Characters of all colours mix here in relative harmony.

Fort Aspire

At the top of the hill stands Fort Aspire the finest bastion of order and beauty in our lands. Here those players who have gathered prestige, (or paid for far more expensive tickets) may lounge in the lap of luxury. Exclusive suites, an elegant communal bathing pool, flowing silks and piles of feathered pillows. It is as close to heaven as could be imagined… Of course those that live so superior need those to serve them. This is where most slaves captured over the course of the weekend end up, claimed into ever-growing harems by a court of affluent nobles ever trying to outdo each other. In the centre of the fort stands an arena where these are expected to perform, in acts of combat, skill or eroticism… all for the entertainment of their new masters and in order to win back their clothes and freedom.

Characters wearing Blue or Red dominate this camp, as guards, knights, courtiers and entertainers… along with the rare gold cloak of a true noble. They are often soon outnumbered by the unclothed however, as harems swell with the defeated and enslaved. This has occasionally resulted in situations of revolt and revolution, as the love-slaves find ways to organise and overthrow their masters, despite their deficit in arms and armour.

Ilfvennia

The wide swathe of forest that takes up around a third of the event's land is home to many hidden smaller camps. From druidic circles to werewolf dens and glades of nymphs and fairies. The largest is the elf settlement of fair Ilfvennia. Here those who consider themselves fey-folk meld together in an endless orgy of dancing, singing and erotic rituals. Body painting and sensual yoga are commonplace. Poetry readings and naked wrestling equally frequent. Many of the players here never leave the shaded glens, safe from all the more aggressive games outside. For the peace of the forest is also defended jealously by clans of half-feral warriors, any raids seeking to claim it's denizens likely to find an ambush of arrows and teeth waiting for them.

This area is obviously highly dominated by Green characters. Though there are always rumours of clans of black witches and red fanged wolves that emerge from the trees to claim victims for their own twisted fun. All are welcome here, dominant or submissive, orc or dwarf… as long as the peace is not disturbed. Slavery is not recognised within the bounds of the forest, to walk naked beneath the bows is seen as a blessing and a right… though raiding parties from the barrens and -catchers from Fort Aspire might disagree.

Dampsheets

Down in the valley between Fort Aspire and Eiderdown lies the swamp. An area of crisscrossing muddy trails through headheight reeds and grasses. Each year the safe routes through these paths are changed, with new pitfalls, pools and deadends added. It is the perfect place to hide or lay an ambush, and so is utilised as such by the players who like to live outside the rules of the other camps. Hidden deep within this maze is the hidden camp Dampsheets, a lawless place of raucous laughter and regular mud-wrestling. The camp itself is a series of large communal shelters dug into the clay and covered in tarpaulins. It is nigh on impossible not to end up covered in mud while staying here, but that is exactly how the denizens like it. They fight and fuck openly, on blankets around the great fires at the centre of each shelter, or roiling on the open ground between them.

This is where many of the Red and Black characters like to convene, in order to hatch their schemes of banditry, kidnap and . Though it also sees a steady flow of more rough-and-tumble Greens and a good supply of curious Brown players testing out whether next year they might like to play more of an aggressor… or victim.

Minor Locations

Further minor locations will be described here as and when they are mentioned in branches.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)