More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Where Does Natalie Go?

Living Room

Ricky held onto Natty's blue tank top shirt that is tucked into her jeans. The brunette babysitter walked down the stairs, causing the shrunken teen to hold onto the large fabric for dear life as he bounced up and down with each step of the glamorous giantess. Natalie made it to the kitchen, checking each area on the way to make sure no one else but her and Bobby were in the Sampson home. "Sweet, got the place to myself basically." Ricky just grinned at her incorrect comment. He never thought it would be so fun to spy on someone, there is such a thrill to literally being under someone's nose without them knowing, then again its easy to be overlooked when you are half an inch tall. He watched as his gorgeous giantess looked in the pantry and grabbed a bag of Cheetos.

The beautiful girl next door went to the living room then plopped down on the couch, the sudden dropped felt like a carnival ride to Rick as he held on tight before crashing into his crushes waistband. Natalie turned on the TV then kicked off her shoes to place her feet on the coffee table. Ricky looked at her lovely feet then recoiled in disgust as the odor of her stinky feet reached his tiny nose. She wasn't even wearing socks in her shoes, giving her feet a nasty, sweaty smell but Ricky tried to ignore it since this was the girl he has been dreaming about getting closer since the first time he saw her. Natalie then stretched out her arms and legs while slouching on the couch watching Family Feud, as she stretched her arms into the air, the shrunken Sampson son looked up and saw armpit hairs sticking out her in plain view. "How French of her." The tiny teen thought as he looked at the brown, curly pit hairs that looked like they had never been cut. "No big deal. Those can always be shaved." The teen thought out loud as he clings onto the denial of this being the perfect girl.

Ricky began his climb up Natalie's shirt. It was easy since she is sitting down in a slouch making her body an upward hill instead of a vertical wall. Rick climbed up the underside of her boobs to see Natty as she kept stuffing her face with Cheetos, letting her fingers and lips get covered in orange cheese dust. The girl of his dreams certainly isn't acting the way in private he picture she would. Then again, when he pictures her in private, he'd hope she would be doing something sexy instead of picking out ear wax from her ears, then flicking it across the room like she is doing now. *SNORT*SNORT* The giantess teenager started making pig snorting sounds which rumbled the shrunken teen's ears. She brought her clean hand to her face and started picking her nose. The well manicured pointer finger going into her nostril cave, digging deeper and deeper with the nail completely gone then pulling out a big green booger. Looking at it for a while, Rick felt disgusted as he sees her eat the booger and licks her lips after devouring the nose candy. Feeling a bit cramped, the giantess babysitter unbuttoned her jeans, letting the little gut she had stretch out. Looking down, Rick saw her violet purple lace panties bulge out from the fly as thick, pitch black pubic hair explodes from every side of the underwear. Ricky felt faint and could no longer put up with all of these negative foibles. He doesn't want to know whats in her pants and never wants to know as his infatuation with Natalie Carter is over. As if to emphasize this point, the brunette babysitter leans over to one side as a thunderous explosion erupts from her asshole.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHPPPPP!!!!!!

Natalie unleashes a very unladylike fart from her backside that sounded a bit wet at the end. The only thing worst than the sound were the fumes that made their way to the tiny boy's tiny nose. The lightheaded feeling over takes the shrunken Sampson as he loses his grip and falls from the brim of the giantess's cleavage while they were hovering over the Cheetos bag. Ricky looked up and saw he was surrounding by the giant cylindrical cheesy treats. This was the best thing to happen to him so far but it won't last for long. Rick began biting into one of the giant Cheetos until a giant hand came in through the sky and picked up a handful of the orange snacks. Ricky was crushed between the orange logs as he saw Natty's face, her orange mouth opens wide as he rises above it and she lets the Cheetos rain into her opened maw. Lucky for him, he managed to hold onto her fingers as her mouth became full of Cheetos, one falling down her chin and landing in between her tits. *MUNCH*MUNCH*MUNCH* Her mouth chomped down on the treats as she chewed with her mouth open. Ricky seeing the fate he could have ended up with as the Cheetos he was halfway done with was crushed into crumbs then swallowed. A loud gurgle was heard from the babysitter's belly, working its way up to her throat.

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie let out a huge belch that surprisingly didn't wake up Bobby. The hot airs blew into Ricky, chunks of digested cheese dust blowing at him and blowing his hair back, making him stink like the cheesy burp she had. As if things couldn't get worst, Natty had and itch to be scratched and used the hand that the tiny teen was on. The boy was shoved face first into the girl's crotch as she scratched the large bulge partly sticking out of her fly. It felt like being pressed against a sweaty, large exercise ball. As Ricky was dragged across from it and felt a second one, he knew what it was and his shock blurted out of him. "Natalie has BALLS!!?" He doesn't know how but the girl he's been simping for isn't even a girl. The guy's whole world was crashing down around him but to make matters even more worst, she lifted her hand into the air, pulled back her underwear and sent Rick on a nosedive to the black pubic hair forest inside her pants. The futanari babysitter just sat on the couch, casually scratching her nuts as she watched TV, unaware of the she is putting her host through as her fingers drag him face first across her sweaty ball sack.

What Happens To Rick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)