More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mr.z mr.z

What Happens To Rick?

Natalie Needs To Pee

Ricky tried to scream as he was pressed into Natalie's bulging balls but the giant finger on the back of his head presses him forward into the salty, sweaty scrotum skin. As soon as he opened his mouth to scream for help, folds of the loose sack flesh entered his mouth and found it's way into the back of his throat before it slides out as he skidded away. The futanari babysitter was unaware as she sat on the couch with one hand scratching her itchy nuts while the other continued to shovel Cheetos into her mouth. Inside her panties Ricky felt his world shift around as the fingers holding him in place moved away and he tumbled further into the black forest of his crush's pubic forest. The tiny teen grabbed onto a strand of hair that felt like a thick, curly vine, looking up Rick saw the only source of light disappear as Natalie's fingers exited the panties, the elastic band closing with a loud smack.

On the outside the brunette babysitter had no clue she just doomed her classmate to the sweaty sauna that is the confines to her enormous dong. After finishing off the Cheetos bag and getting bored from channel surfing, Natty felt nature calling. Getting her lazy butt off of the couch, the generously endowed dickgirl walked over to the bathroom, a nice stroll to her was hell for the shrunken teen though. The tiny nerd was tossed and thrown by the hairy wrecking balls he has been rooming with for the past half hour. The big, round, twin orbs pushed Rick against his crush's thick shaft, the swollen meat was completely flaccid but it still dwarfed the nerdy teen and even at regular size, he realized it would dwarf him in a side by side comparison too. The swinging and movement had stopped, Ricky wondered why until he saw the elastic band be pulled open and his goddess of a captor pulls down her underwear, freeing Rick and her dick in the process. "Help." Ricky yelled as his body was pulled by gravity as he was freed from his lacy prison. Thanks to the sweat of Natalie's junk, the shrunken nerd's body was glued to her third leg as it swung above the porcelain toilet. "Natty, help. Its me, Rick! I'm stuck on your PENIS!" The tiny teen's cries for help were not heard and to make matters worst for him, he realized that they are in the bathroom. "No. No! NO!" He screamed as he peeled off of the school's most popular girl's cock and plummeted to an unwanted *SPLASH*

Ricky emerged from the toilet water, his lungs filling with air after breaking through the water's surface. At least the water feels refreshing after being steamed next to his crush's privates. Ricky thought this was gonna be the best night ever but now realizes its gonna be the worst now that he is reduced to an unnoticeable toilet toy. Looking up, the shrunken boy now sees Natty's dick in all its 9 inch glory. The endowed futa's floppy schlong looks massive from the perspective of the toilet lid below her. The head covered by her foreskin saved for the edges near the tip, Natalie's manicured hand holding onto the center of the shaft still has plenty of dick hanging out and the base is unable to be seen as it disappears in her curly black bush that looks the same as the hair on her head. "Oh, god. Has this girl never heard of shaving?" Ricky says as he sees the balls that were smothering him hanging freely below her crotch like fuzzy coconuts and almost as big. No doubt filled with their own brand of milk. Ricky's eyes grew as he saw the piss slit open up. "Don't Pee On..."

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A powerful stream that can only be compared to a firetruck hose splashed down into the toilet water Rick is treading in. The powerful waves sends him crashing down and swirling around the bowl, causing the shrunken teen to feel like he is caught in an underwater tornado. The clear water around him turning yellow as Natalie continues to drain her bladder. She must retain water like a camel because several minutes goes by as she takes a piss. Her cock showing no signs of slowing down, the brunette schoolgirl even getting bored and lets go of her magnum dong to look at her phone. Ricky manages to roll out onto one of the edges of the bowl and sees the big dicked goddess not even pay attention with her face in her phone. As Natalie relieves herself, she decides to watch some porn, going to a video with watersport. Seems appropriate considering what she is doing. "Man, this girl looks like she's having fun." She comments to a video of a girl peeing on her own face and drinking it. "I wonder if its an acquired taste. Ha, like how many times do you have to drink pee before you like it." Talking out loud has given the urinating dickgirl a strange idea. She pulls away the phone and sees the golden stream exiting her cock. She hesitantly reaches down and cups the yellow liquid in her hand. Bringing it up to her face, her nose winces as she smells the salty fluid. She sticks out her tongue, closes her eyes and bring it closer. *SPLA!* Natalie instantly regrets tasting her own urine as flails in disgust, her schlong jumping and causing her stream to spray around the outside of the toilet before she corrected her aim.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am never doing that again." She says as she finishes up and just in time as she peed so much that the toilet was close to overflowing. What was a little taste for her was the unfortunate fate for Ricky as he had but to chug liters of the futanari's pee while he was struggling to swim. With the rim now close to him, the tiny teen was able to roll onto the lid. "Shit, now I gotta clean this up." She says to herself as she gets on her knees and starts wiping the puddles of urine off of the floor. Rick sees this and realizes this is his chance.

What Does Ricky Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)