More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mr.z mr.z

What Happens To Rick?

Natty's Best Friend Comes Over

Ricky tried to scream as he was pressed into Natalie's privates but the giant finger on the back of his head presses him forward into the salty, sweaty scrotum skin. As soon as he opened his mouth, folds of the loose sack flesh entered his mouth and found it's way into the back of his throat before it slides out as the shrunken teen skidded away. The futanari babysitter was unaware as she sat on the couch with one hand scratching her itchy nuts while the other continued to shovel Cheetos into her mouth. She continues to do this until her phone starts buzzing.

Hey girl. Whats up? - she got a text message from her friend Tanya.

Nothing. Just babysitting. You? - Natalie replied back after whipping the cheese dust off of her fingers.

Bored AF. Are you alone?

Yeah. The kids asleep and the dad said I'd be here all night. I'm at Rick Sampson's place.

He lives a few blocks from me. You're babysitting Ricky XD

LOL No, babysitting his baby brother. Kid is out like a light.

Can I come and chill?

Sure.

Sweet, be over in a few.

Natalie finished texting on her phone. She got up to readjust her underwear. Inside Ricky felt his world shift around as he tumbled further into the black forest of his crush's pubic forest. The tiny teen grabbed onto a strand of hair that felt like a thick, curly vine as the fabric panties behind him rolled across his body. Natty finished moving her huge balls and cock back into her jeans as she buttoned and zipped up. A couple of minutes went by until her phone buzzed. Open up - said the text from Tanya. The brunette babysitter went to open the front door. "What Up Bitch." Tanya cheered.

"Shhhh, shut up. You don't wanna wake up the kid."

"My bad. Hey, check it out. I brought some booze." Tanya said as she shows off a six pack.

"Sweet. How'd you get it?"

"Everything is free when you got a fake ID. Also money to pay for it." The two girls went into the living room. Ricky hearing the girls voice recognized her as Tanya, they both have the same Trigonometry class. Tanya is a sexy black girl who's just as popular if not more than Natalie. Her long black hair braided in multiple cornrows reach down to the small of her back, her curvy figure looking like a coca cola bottle with her B-cup boobies down past her slim belly to her wide hips that hold her juicy ghetto booty.

The beautiful ebony teen is wearing a yellow short sleeved shirt with black booty shorts that shows off her clean shaven legs. Ricky tried to scream for help, hoping at least one of the giantesses would hear him but his tiny voice had no chance in competing with theirs as they talked to each other with the TV in the background. They gossip about stuff going on in school while snacking on the chips and union dip Natty grabbed from the kitchen while finishing their first cans, all the while Ricky is stuck in the dark surrounded by his captors crotch. The glasses wearing boy tries to climb up, at least what he thinks is up until he hit a solid wall. As his eyesight adjusted to the dark, he sees that the object above him is the base to Natty's knob. The thick sausage was like an old oak tree to the Sampson boy, it was three times thicker than him, if she wanted, she could easily stuff Ricky down her piss hole which would be a long ride as Ricky saw how far down her head was. The tiny teen tried to move but the moist air and sticky, stretchy skin as glued itself onto him, holding the shrunken captive in place.

"Hey Tanya. Ever shotgun a beer before?"

"Whats that?" The curly haired brunette's face lit up as she explained to her best gal pal what shotgunning is. "Wanna see who can do it faster?"

"You're on girl friend." Both eighteen year old puncture their cans from the bottom, covering up the foam leakage with their mouths as they get ready to pop the tops. 3... 2... 1... Both girls crack open the lids and started chugging down. *GULP*GULP*GULP*GULP*GULP*

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

"I win." Natty cheers as she finishes up her beer with enough time to watch Tanya finishing up hers. The black girl crushing her can as she finishes, then feels the trapped air in her stomach work its way up.

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya blushes as she let loose a belch that rivaled her more butch friend. "Not bad girl. Better out than in." Natalie giggled at her friends embarrassed burp.

"Speaking of letting things out. How about you let me see that D you got." Tanya drunkenly flirts as she makes her friend's face turn redder than hers.

"Damn, after all that beer and you still thirsty." The blushing futa says as she chomps on a dip covered chip.

"Only thirsty for dat dick. Come on, if you were me and your best friend told you she had a cock, you wouldn't even ask. You would just rip off their panties on the spot."

"Why do you gotta be such a hoe."

"You know I'm right." The two laugh back and forth while hitting each other with couch pillows like this was the most sexually charged pillow fight. "C'mon Natty. You know I won't tell no one. I've kept your secret so far."

"God, fine you annoying slut. But you gotta stop pestering me about it every time we hangout." Ricky felt gravity pull down on him as his giantess host got up. Tanya held on to one of the pillows, her eyes fully open and glued to the bulge on her best friend's pants. *ZIP* Natty undoes her jeans and pulls them down, kicking them off of her legs as she stands with her violet colored panties on display as three enormous bulges stretch out the front. Tanya's eyes go wide as she stares, the giant bush of crotch hairs bursting out from all sides as she sees the leg holes failing to cover up the gigantic balls that are too much for them to handle. "You happy?"

"Panties off too."

"Ugh, never enough for you." Natalie bent down to slowly pull off her underwear. Ricky felt fresh air hit him as cloth prison was removed. The terrain he was on though dislodged however and he was left swinging left to right as he was glued in the middle of the futanari's wrecking balls. The white dickgirl got up and kept her hips thrust forward to make sure her black friend got an eye full.

"Holy shit. You sure you ain't black with that thang dangling down there." Both girls started laughing in their drunken haze. With room left to grow, Natty's monster dong started to expand upwards and outwards as the exhibitionism starts to excite her. The amount of soaked Tanya's panties are getting lets her know that the brunette wasn't the only one getting excited as the vein covered flesh pole started pointing towards her.

What Happens Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)