More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manmanzane manmanzane

What happens in the house?

List of characters (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Jake Hart,24 - 6' tall with some muscle definition. Had a huge crush on his best friend, Sarah. Started out as a scrawny nerd until puberty hits. Started working out and puberty managed to do good for him. Managed to get a full academic scholarship to Stanford University. Sandy blonde hair with blue eyes.

Emma Hart,22 - Jake's younger sister. 5'5" tall with honey blonde hair going down to the middle of her back. Incredibly smart and athletic. Used to be part of the high school cheerleading team. Recent graduate of NYU. Is marrying Jake's best friend, Harry.

Olivia Hart,45- The siblings' mother. 5'7" with platinum blonde hair going to her shoulder. Used to be a magazine model until she met Jake's father. Loving and caring, she is a part-time nurse at the local hospital. She also has striking blue eyes.

Michael Hart,46- The man of the house. Standing at 6'4", he is an intimidating man. Served in the Marines for 10 years as an effort to earn money for his starving parents. Career was cut short when he suffered an injury in combat. Met Olivia through a mutual friend. Now works as the local high school's basketball coach. Brown hair with brown eyes.

Harry Lee,24- One of Jake's best friends. Met him at elementary school and are bros for life. Had a huge crush on Jake's sister but he eventually bonded with Emma. Will get married to her soon. Graduate of a local college. Just started working as a Buzzfeed employee. 5'10" but skinny. Has jet black hair.

Sarah Matthews,24- Jake's former best friend. Energetic brunette who destroyed Jake's heart. Has green eyes.

Joshua King,24,- Imagine your prototypical school jock/jerk. Yea, that's how he looks like. Total douchebag and thinks he can make any girl drop their panties for him.

Casey Dalton,21- An energetic redhead who is one of Emma's best friend. Small tits but an ass to die for. Revealed herself as a lesbian and has a rocky relationship with her cousin, Joshua. Has a really dirty mind but always someone you can trust on to break the ice.

Will continually update the list as story goes on!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)