More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Forcy Forcy

Where are you now?

List of Female Characters in the Bunker with Images: Soldiers and Spies

A/N: As the cast of characters in the main thread continues to get bigger arc after arc, it could get difficult to keep all the names and faces straight. So, the purpose of this thread will be to make a list of characters in the bunker and clarify which images I am associating with them.

In case you hadn't noticed by now, I prefer to tie the characters with the images of specific porn stars to be more consistent. So, if you ever need to refresh your memory, this is your thread. Every chapter within will focus on a specific category of characters, and they will get constantly updated as new faces join the story in their respective categories.

Finally, there will be some descriptions to explain part of the background chosen for each character. In some cases, it will have information not yet made available in the main thread, so those little details would have bits of foreshadowing for important plot points in the coming arcs. Anyway, here it is the first category:


Members of the Harem:

- Wives with a military or espionage background

Laura:

****

One of the original members of the harem from before the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse, along with the other female soldiers in her squad before they met Alexander. She joined military service later than usual for new recruits and became their staff sergeant a few months before the waterborne zombie virus was detected. She was the first one of her group that met and slept with her Master and has developed an immense desire to carry his children. When most of the bunkers defenders left on a vital mission to rescue the imprisoned psychics, she stayed behind as one of her Master's handpicked bodyguards.

She has a sister named Jackie that was also invited to their safe haven before the zombie plague began in full and is currently in a bunker that houses other friends and relatives of the members of the harem.

Sophie:

****

Another member of the original soldiers that joined the harem. While she is an excellent markswoman, she is even better at maneuvering drones. She spends most of her time in the communication center of the network of bunkers, monitoring radio communications and trying to gather useful data around the state of California and beyond with the fleet of smart drones that her Master acquired, to analyze what can be salvaged from the chaos.

Claire

****

Born to a family of spies and with a lot to live up to, Claire's drive led her to climb high into the ranks of the extremely secretive Special Activities Center of the CIA at record speed. There, she performed and coordinated important covert operations for the US government, including some of the first missions that brought the powers of psychics to the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency.

After following a trail of suspected psychic activity led her to Alexander, she became the very first long term member of his harem, following his psychic domination of the resourceful spy in self-defense. Once she became absolutely loyal to him, she started feeding him valuable intel concerning many important topics in secret, including their research on psychics, along with news from threats to national security that could affect his location, such as the discovery of the zombie virus. She also pulled strings behind the scenes to make sure no one could find out that her beloved husband was a psychic.

As much of the details of her past are classified and she is not particularly chatty, she has an aura of mystery around her even among her fellow sister wives but none question her devotion to the harem and her Master. Like Laura once remarked, there is a reason she is his closest advisor.

A/N: Well, there is the first category of the list. More will come later. And just so you know, I have updated the timeline of events chapter as well with recently revealed information from the main thread. That page will also keep getting updated along with new developments. I hope you enjoyed this and until next time.

What's the next category?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)