More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Forcy Forcy

What's the next category?

Members of the Harem: Old Acquaintance

- Wives that used to know Alexander before his Psychic abilities manifested.

Ava:

Like the rest of her college friends, she first met Alexander back when he still worked as a tour guide during one of their vacations. Out of random chance, their paths crossed once again before the dangers spawn by the zombie apocalypse could kill them and he took them into his sophisticated shelter. There, she ended up joining his Harem along with her old friend Kate, who unbeknown to her until later that day had been sexually attracted to her for a long time.

A hunting guide by trade with experience working on California, her survival skills and local knowledge puts her at a distinct advantage over many other residents of the safe-haven, should she ever need to leave the safety of the bunker in other to get something valuable from the remnants of civilizations.

Although she has been trying to hide it, she is very sad and guilty that, in their initial panic to escape the zombie hordes, she accidentally abandoned her beloved pet and partner, a powerfully built Bear Hunting Dog she named Anya that helped her during her hunting trips; including her last one.

Its current whereabouts are unknown.

Kate:

****

A daughter of farmers, she decided to study hydroponics and vertical farming because she thought those advanced agricultural techniques for cities would become increasingly important. As a result, she has become extremely impressed on a professional level when she saw the vast underground hydroponic system Alexander set up and can't wait to start working there.

The redhead knew she was a bisexual with strong lesbian leanings for most of her life but while she had one night stands in the past, she never had an open lesbian relationship for fear of her parents rejecting her. As a result, she never shared that information with her best friends in the past, especially because she was concerned her sexual feelings for Ava would make things weird.

Shortly after she arrived at the bunker, Kate willingly gave herself up to her Master's control and joined the Harem in exchange for letting her fulfill all of her lesbian fantasies. She started with her friend and crush, Ava, after she also choose to join the Harem and their Master transformed her into a bisexual woman so that she would enjoy the company of her sister-wives a lot more.

Due to her less artificial levels of loyalty and genuine submission, Kate has become the personal favorite of the 4 friends in the eyes of her Master. She has noticed that he particularly loves watching her enjoy herself so much in the throes of lesbian passion, now that she has so much access to pussy juices and no one judging her. All in all, she is happier than she has ever been in her entire life despite the zombie apocalypse.

What is the next category on the list?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)