More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

To begin

List of Characters

Alex

Alex Taylor: A teen girl in her last year of high school, having come of age just a few short months ago. She was one of the youngest in her class and thus is just getting used to her position as a full-grown woman and target for all manner of advances. Her mother (Helen) is the proud producer of four healthy children: Alex, her twin brothers and one absent older sister. The twins in particular are considered an incredibly good omen and have meant that Helen herself enjoys a socialite life of praise and luxury. She is still constantly invited to high class dinners and luxurious gangbangs by those ever-hopeful that she might have another child left to give yet. Her husband (Simon), definitely Alex’s father and untested, but assumed parent to the twins lives a comparatively quieter life as an office worker, but the love between them stays strong and neither begrudges the other their differences.

The twins (Greg and Dave) are a quite spoiled pair of teenage boys. The nature of their dual birth being something of a rarity that has gained them each a ‘chosen-one’ complex that is only complicated further by the fact they are both jealously aware that they did nothing really to deserve it and rely completely on the other. Mother’s boys to a tee, they hardly seem to leave Helen alone when she is not out and about in higher society, endlessly massaging, groping and making love to her. When she is not around their next favourite sport is teasing Alex, taking full advantage of their free reign over her body whenever possible and driving her into fits of annoyance. However they do love her dearly really, and would fight tooth and nail to drive off any other suitors they deemed unworthy. They are quite popular in school, especially among the young ladies, who in being free to pick their sexual partners can’t seem to overlook the ‘buy-one-get-one-free’ investment in twins. This also annoys Alex.

Alex herself is just coming to terms with her own attractions and desires. As much as she complains about her brother’s attentions, they certainly arouse her… they were in fact the two she gave her virginity too, finally cracking after weeks of arousing harassment. She begrudgingly admits they were very tender and caring. She irritates herself every time she gives in to them again.

She has quite a soft spot for her father however. She feels the quiet man is let down a little by her ever-absent mother, though he himself never seems to complain. Once in a while the man will come to her in the dead of night, clearly in need of some release. She is all too happy to accommodate.

While acutely aware of the raised position her mother has won them all, Alex has also seen the darker side of that societal pressure in the effect it had on her now AWOL older sister. She is therefore caught between the prom-queen-esque image expected of her and her own wish for space and independence. She can thus be a little oblivious to the difficulties of others around her, who were not born into such fortunate circumstances. But she also deliberately makes herself far more approachable than the often bitchy and elitist girls of equal standing to her. This is what has won her the friendship of two other young ladies skirting the limelight of high-school culture:

Grace

Grace Yarland: Alex’s best friend since childhood and second youngest in a family of 4 brothers, meaning she is nigh-endlessly put upon. The large size of her family means she is of a somewhat similar social standing to Alex, hence their friendship. However she is a much more driven and academic girl, probably due to her very-restricted free time at home. She just wants to study… but her reputation as a very-experienced and talented cock-sucker means that she spends a lot of time trying to read the board past the thrusting hips of a teacher. She dedicates herself to the pleasure of anyone who wishes it of her just as much as she does any task, but does not let herself appear overly aroused by much herself.

Her family is very close knit, partly due to the of their mother while giving birth to Grace's youngest brother. Grace has very much taken on that fallen mantle, despite the fact that most of her brothers are considerably older and have started work. She acts quite bubbly and ditsy half the time, despite having a near perfect grade average. However she also harbours a darker, jealous side: a sordid joy in her less academic abilities and a proud defensiveness over all her male family members. Her dedication to letting the rest of her family take any advantage they want of her may not be entirely selfless.

Her father (Carl) is a truck driver who often leaves early, works late or spends long days and nights on the road. He struggled through the loss of his wife and raising five children to maturity, endlessly proud of all of them but unable to always be there for them. It is because of this that Grace stepped up so much to act as den mother. Her oldest brother is Daniel, an easy-going, blue collar worker much like his dad. He is engaged to his childhood sweetheart, Skye, who after many years of trying is finally pregnant with (presumably) his first child. Skye has always been a stand-in older sister for Grace, and is becoming rather fed up with all the fuss and bother she receives as an expectant mother. Next in line is Simon, a prim and stern man who works for an inner-city bank. He threw himself quite heavily into his career in response to the loss of his mother, and long absences of his father. Often being at odds with the less ambitious members of his family. He has no regular partner or children, but his high-powered job provides a lot in the way of extra benefits. However he still lives and commutes from the family home, clearly valuing their company that much at least. The last two are Marcus, just a little older than Grace, and Jake, just a little younger. Marcus is a veritable delinquent, having dropped out of High school and eventually drifted into an out of town arts college. Forever disorganised and rowdy, he nonetheless has a kind and creative streak that those who don't know him well might miss. Finally Jake, the child mother Yarland passed away producing, has always had that shadow hanging over him. A little spoiled, and yet also ever-put upon by his tribe of elder siblings, he has grown up a little bitter and manipulative. He is intelligent and proud and loves to experiment with what he can get away with, particularly when it comes to his doting sister. Ever coming up with new ways to play with her body or emotions.

Simone

Simone Mason: Another friend of Alex’s, though self-confessed as a bit of a bitch, probably because she is always tired. She is an only child. Raised by her father (Dan) as her mother left when she was young, blaming him for her inability to produce any more children. The man seems to have been quite damaged by this and thus has become a bit of a shut-in, surviving only on the pay-outs Simone’s existence brings and endlessly fucking her every chance he can get. Despite this, she is very defensive over him. Rarely going out after school and devoting herself to effectively just being his sex-toy. Yet this devotion combined with her no-bullshit attitude has had a curious effect on her school-life. Once simply nicknamed 'Scary-Simone' by the boys in class, ruffled by the fact that she wouldn't bow and scrape to their advances like most of the other girls. Their attempts to bully her into submission have slowly devolved into an almost cult-like respect and admiration for her cold, cutting rejoinders. Some of them might still think they are bullying her. Some are convinced they're in love with her. None receive more than the time of day from the girl.

Living on the edge of town, usually the domain of only the poor and childless, Simone and her father are the kind of stubborn, old fashioned people who might be called hicks or hillbillies... if someone was fool enough to try it. While the rest of the world moves on... they stay strong to their roots. Part of the reason being that Dan's brother Lee is one of those infertile loners that society has left behind. With Simone's mother gone with the wind, and her Uncle always leaning on the pair of them, moving on up in the world has never seemed much of an option.

Thus, despite being an only-child and refusing to dance to the usual outrageously slutty cries for attention that such a position usually warrants, Simone finds herself at the heart of devoted following just as much as Grace and Alex. Of course the caveat being that it all relies on her cold and apathetic attitude toward all the creeping and creepy attentions of her devotees. She's a smart girl, she knows when she is beating the odds. Yet, at the end of the day all she wants is to build a bit of security for her and her father. If taking a face full of spunk every hour or so, all day every day, is what it takes... well so be it. At least she can be honest in telling the assailants what she really thinks of them.

Lucy

Lucy is an orphan, and pretty much street urchin by now. She has bounced between foster families most of her life, but always ended up getting into trouble. Foster parents in this world mostly being infertile couples trying to raise their status by at least raising a child. Her latest foster mother tried to use her to lure in groups of young men, as soon as she came of age, hoping to get herself or her adopted daughter pregnant. Then became infuriated when nothing came of it for either. Lucy ran away from this at last, sick of being used as bait. She has since been living wild: homeless or surfing couches. Finding strangers who will grant her a bed for the night in exchange for a bit of a fondle or an outright fuck. But she feels so lost and purposeless, so devoid of self-confidence. Until at her lowest point... she meets an angel of the alleyways.

Being taken under the wing of the devout Sister Diane. She slowly learns the ways of her church... one a little divided from the more advertised religious teachings. Sleeping in Diane’s arms and watching her perform all her duties. She slowly learns that sex doesn’t have to be a and aggressive act, nor a way of wheedling social favour, but is a gift of love and understanding. She learns about freedom of expression and natural desires. The endless variety of fetishes parishioners secretly hold and how this branch of church caters to all of them as best it can, believing all are just as equal. There are so, so many in this world for which sexual exploration will never result in children after all... and many who could yet fear their own desires far too much to fully explore them. The scriptures state that only the most perfect climaxes have hope of creating life after all, so the church endeavours to create these wherever possible... and share the dripping wealth that such produces.

Diane:

Alex's oldest sibling who ran away several years ago, never to return to them. She currently lives in the hidden 'Cathedral' in the backstreets of Lucy's city: home to one of the most prestigious, but secretive, religious sects of their world. There she works the daily tasks of one of the many sworn -in 'brothers and sisters'. Men and women who dedicate their lives to fulfilling the sexual desires of everyone and anyone they can, all in the name of spreading their God's love and seed. They believe that conception can only occur when sexual partners feel utterly fulfilled, and thus encourage and support any fetish that their parishioners can dream up.

She wasn't always so devout however. Growing up Diane found herself dragged in to the sudden rising social status of her mother, when the twins were born. When she came of age she started meeting older suitors who her mother had passed over, in secret and partly out of naive guilt that there were so many and Helen rejected most. She ended up estranged from school and her family, whisked off into a world of debauched high society and twisted fetish groups. Only... she did not, in fact. produce any children. Bought, sold, traded and gambled by men and women who saw her more as a pet or toy she found herself addicted to the debasement she had brought upon herself. Until eventually the dark peak of society which had swallowed her... grew bored of her.

Thus she washed up upon the doorstep of the Cathedral. Too ashamed to return to her family, but begging for a purpose to a life she had only ever spent pleasing others. So she became a pious offering of flesh. Letting anyone who wants to ravish her, not just the pompous and elite. Spurning the shallow fallacies of love and lust she had once so eagerly ran to.

Ruby

Ruby Pandora is the woman the whole world wants to fuck... And a good portion of it's upper echolon already have. She is the popstar, pornostar, movie heroine, model and fashion icon that first proved you could be all those things at once just on the raw appeal of every man and woman you meet wanting to screw you into a coma. She is the CEO and figurehead of Pandora's Box (TM). The credited inventor of Pink-Pop, a genre of music defined by the artist actually being fucked during the recording process. She is the face of a thousand magazines. The forefront of cosmetic surgery and erotic self-enhancement. The only woman said to have 'entertained' an entire G8 summit on request, thus possibly making the greatest individual contribution to international relations ever known. Every schoolgirl has her poster on her wall. Every schoolboy has her poster hidden under his bed, the wipe-clean versions conveniently offered for only a small extra charge. Everyone wants to be her, or have her, or surpass her. Everyone knows every intimate inch of her... Except no-one really knows her at all.

Ruby has been part and parcel with the plastic world of showbusiness for so long she can barely tell who she is anymore. A teenage runaway who let herself get kidnapped by a short-lasting boyband, she got swept up into fame and stardom so quickly that she never got a chance to look back. Now her entire life is just a freeforall of dark whims and amorphous lies. The only real delight she gets is in collecting other lost souls like she once was. Other innocent believers in the sparkle and shine of celebrity lifestyles... And corrupting them beyond all reach. She has become a sadistic and cruel rescuer of the lost and lustful. Ever trying to push her 'little pets' further into the extremes of sexual experimentation. She has more fans and followers than any other person on the planet, by current media countings. So finding those amongst them who would give her everything they have... is not a difficult task. One by one, she claims them, plays with them, and breaks them. All for her own twisted satisfaction. No-one knows... or at least no-one outside the uncaring echelons of stardom. No one would dream of trying to stop her. She is Ruby Pandora... after all. She is the slut untouchable.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)