More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reader230 reader230

Who is it?

List of Characters (With pictures)

FAMILY

You are a 26 year old man standing at six feet and packing 190 lbs of pure muscle, you have stayed in great shape through various tournaments and have become a grizzled veteran, serving on many campaigns in the defense of the realm. You have brown hair and blue eyes.

King Skall- Your father, age 54 when he passed away, a wise and powerful leader who brought peace prosperity to the realm. But he failed to notice that sometimes the most dangerous threats lie within a King’s own court.

Freya- Your 44 year old mother, having married your father young. She is an angry and conniving woman. Her intelligence, intrigue, lack of morality and beauty certainly makes her a deadly woman to cross. Tall strawberry blonde with piercing blue eyes, she has incredible legs, leading up to wide and curvy hips. You admit to have noticed her supple breasts many times in the bath house...

Beatrice- Your 42 year old Aunt and the Half-sister of your father, King Skall (they share the same mother, but different fathers), though that fact is not wildly known. She is intelligent, cunning and above all else - loyal to the family. Beatrice is a curvy woman of average height. She is good looking, but her heavy breasts are first thing that people notice – and sometimes fail to notice anything else.

Alexa- Your 25 year old sister, known as the one of the most beautiful women throughout the land. Well educated and a master at diplomacy and stewardship, she has been long sought after for marriage by many of the surrounding kingdoms. Standing at 5’ 8”, she is absolutely stunning with light green eyes and red hair that frames her face perfectly. You have been lucky enough to catch her swimming in the lake, seeing her amazing body glistening in the sun. You have noticed her perfect breasts and pink nipples. Many times you thought about them bouncing as her long legs wrap around your waist, pulling you inside of her amazing pussy.

Erika- Your 24 year old sister. A tall blonde with an athletic and attractive body, her breasts always drew mens attention but she had little time to amuse them. She trained heavily in the arts of war with you, joining you on several campaigns where she proved her mettle in combat. You always got along with her and she always tried to best you in sparring. She was married off to the 38 year old Lord Richard, one of your father's most trusted generals and former chancellor, but as with his last 2 wives, he has been unlucky with producing an heir… with rumors being that he is infertile.

Sarah- Your 20 year old sister. She has blonde hair and blue eyes stands at 5' 6" with a well-shaped bodies and big breasts. You haven’t had much interaction with her as she was sent away at a young age to be tutored by the court eunuch, Serant... to prevent any unwanted male attention.

Azar- A 40 year old Servant of your fathers who spent many nights warming his bed after your parents lived on opposite ends of the castle. Taken during a raid on a caravan, your father saved her from a life of being a sex for disgusting and cruel Sultan. She served freely as one of your father’s chambermaids and two quickly became friends. After your mother and father separated, the two struck up a romance. She has black hair, brown eyes, and big breasts.

Ivette- Your 18 year old half-sister, the product the romance your father had with Azar. She has black hair, brown eyes and lightly tanned skin from her mother. She has a very shapely body and a tight ass. You admit to having spent a few nights kissing her behind the stables but you always got interrupted before it went any further.

Would you like to explore more characters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)