More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by reader230 reader230

Would you like to explore more characters?

Yes. Other Characters

Rachael the Barmaid- A feisty and lust filled 22 year old tavern wench. She has a gorgeous face with hazel eyes framed with luscious red hair. She looks to be about 22, with full breasts and long smooth legs. Her short, tight and torn up dresses leave little to the imagination.

Alice your chambermaid- A young, nubile 18 year old girl who you rescued from a cruel master during your campaigns. She never speaks as she was born deaf, a perfect choice as a chambermaid who cannot overhear state secrets. Over time you feel a certain attraction to her but you have no idea if she shares it.

Halaema- A wise and powerful mage who lives as a recluse in the forest. She is widely sought after for her potions, spells and fortune telling. Her blonde hair and piercing gaze has drawn many men to her, only to perish for proving unworthy of her physical talents.

Margaret- Lord Richard's 26 year old Stepdaughter. She was his brother's daughter until he passed away and he took guardianship of her. She is a terrible woman who enjoys seeing others suffer. She is known for her cruelty throughout the land, keeping all possible suitors far away from her.

Grace- A peasant girl married to an Apple farmer, she spends much of her day tending to the orchard. Her husband too busy with work to pay her the attention she craves...

Elizabeth- Lord Richard's 22 year old Stepdaughter. She was his brother's daughter until he passed away and he took guardianship of her. Your childhood friend who was always quite the tomboy growing up but has now become quite the fetching lady. She always harbored an attraction for you but when you left to go on campaigns with your father she buried it, thinking you had forgotten about her.

Estrella – 36 years old, an exotic dancer, courtesan, and an escort. She hails from southern parts of the kingdom. She started off as a simple whore – but with her wits, good looks, supple body and skill, she quickly ascended the ranks of whores, becoming a sought out professional escort. With enough money and reputation, she started traveling and making a name for herself. Eventually, she came across a – Aitana. She bought her to serve as her own pleasure and companion in performances. Lately, she came to the attention of Lord Frederick and was asked to perform on his party.

Aitana – 27 years old, daughter of a , born into slavery. From youth, she knew only her position as a . While totally obedient to her masters, she had rarely thought of other slaves as anything else than her rivals. Trained in arts of dancing, sex and fighting - she was trained to be a bodyguard. She was bought by courtesan Estrella to serve as her pleasure and companion in her mistress' performances – whether it's dancing or sex. She is absolutely loyal to her mistress and also serves as her bodyguard.


Explore Other Characters? Or back to the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)