More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

Does everyone agree with her or there'll be someone to object?

Lisa objects

“Well, given the number of people here, I don’t think that it’s fair, seeing as it would overcrowd another room,” Lisa piped in. “And besides, what if another couple is formed? Will another person be out of his room?”

Brandon shrugged. “I don’t mind sharing with a third person.”

“I’m not sure about it.” Ashley said with a frown.

“What about the couches?” Zack asked. “There’s plenty to not make people uncomfortable.”

“Trust me, you don’t wanna sleep on the couch,” Heather replied. “It usually gets really hot here in the living room at night.”

“Well, then we’ll have to go with three people per room,” Hannah opined. “Sorry, little sis.”

“And just how are we going to decide who goes where?” Kurt asked, causing Zack to frown at the way he was leering at the girls.

“Okay, let’s put Ash and Brandon at the same bedroom and then we make some sort of draw to fill in the blank spots,” Heather suggested. “Including the third one with them. “

“Sounds reasonable.” Taylor chimed in.

“But how are gonna do this draw of yours, Heather?” Victoria asked the question that was on the mind of the rest of them.

“You’ll see, be right back,” Heather replied, and then went behind the kitchen counter, where she began rummaging and looking for something. At last, she came back with a sheet of paper, a bowl and a pen. “This is how we’ll do it.”

That said, the busty brunette drew four squares on the paper and wrote Brandon and Ashley’s names in one of them. Then she explained that every square represented one of the bedrooms and that she would now cut the sheet in half and write the other ten names on little slips of paper to be drawn from the bowl. At every name taken from the bowl, she would then write it inside one of the squares until every name was taken from the bowl.

“Got it, everyone?” Heather asked, a grin on her face. “Let’s begin?"

No more objections? If not, who'll be the ones sharing with Zack? And in which of the four rooms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)