More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

Does everyone agree with her or there'll be someone to object?

Lisa objects, but Kurt has an idea

“Well, given the number of people here, I don’t think that it’s fair, seeing as it would overcrowd another room,” Lisa piped in. “And besides, what if another couple is formed? Will another person be out of his room?”

Brandon shrugged. “I don’t mind sharing with a third person.”

“I’m not sure about it.” Ashley said with a frown.

“Ash, that’s ok,” Brandon tried to placate his girlfriend. “We can sleep cuddled on a small bed, that’ll be awesome.”

“I didn’t need that mental picture, thank you very much.” Madison piped in, earning a sheepish look from her twin brother.

“What about the couches?” Zack asked. “There’s plenty to not make people uncomfortable.”

“Trust me, you don’t wanna sleep on the couch, it usually gets really hot here in the living room at night,” Heather replied. “No, let’s put Ashley and Brandon in the lake room and then work things out from there.”

Ashley shot her friend a grateful look as Victoria sidled up to the brunette. “Still, ten people over three rooms is a really tight fit, how are we even going to decide who goes where?”

“I was thinking about doing a draw to decide,” Heather stated. “That is, if no one is against it.”

There were murmurs of approval before Kurt stepped forward. “If you allow me to make a suggestion, dear cousin,” He said it like he was a scholar about to share his wisdom with the others. “How about this, the couple in the lake room, the other two guys and myself in the room beside it, the two older girls in the other smaller room and the rest of the girls in the master bedroom?”

No one said a word about it, all of them wondering about the implications of a set up like that until Taylor shrugged. “That sounds reasonable.”

“I’m not sure, five girls in one room would still be a tight fit.” Victoria piped in.

“Well, the bed in the master room is really big,” Heather replied. “And in the case that it doesn’t fit all of us, there’s futons in the hallway closet and sleeping bags in the storage room.”

“What are we waiting for, then?” Hannah asked with a grin. “Let’s go unpack, I’m dying to have a swim at that gorgeous lake down there.”

Zack opened his mouth to object, but closed it when he saw that the girls were already heading to their rooms. He turned to his left, it seemed that Gavin was equally unsure about the whole thing, if not more.

Suddenly, an arm looped around each of their shoulders. “C’mon, you two!” Kurt said, a little too cheerfully in Zack’s opinion. “We’ve got a lot to talk about!"

What does Kurt wants to talk about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)