More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThaCat005 ThaCat005

Which story do you wish to follow?

Lisa McVan wants to be a better wrestler - the easy way

Lisa was still more a spoiled brat than anything. She'd taken a few lumps in the ring, and handed out a few for that matter, and she'd done a decent job running the fed while Tanya was away on business. But again, she was mainly just a spoiled brat. She didn't have her mother's sense of restraint. If she wanted someone, she demanded that person, and if she didn't get it, she usually took it out on either one of her workers, or the nearest wrestler.

She'd learned a little, though. More of it from Wendy than she'd like to admit (she still wasn't sure Wendy was a great fit for her little group), but whatever. She knew that the best way to get things done was to go straight to the source.

So if she wanted to wrestle like Theresa, she had to go the same place that Theresa allegedy got her wrestling skills.

Her mother's personal scientist, Elizabeth.

"Miss McVan, I can't do what you're asking."

Lisa swore to herself. Outwardly she kept her calm, though. Shouting wouldn't help anything and this was one person she definitely couldn't afford to try and punish.

Elizabeth (pronounced e-lie-za-beth in the British way) was coldly beautiful, with golden-blonde hair and small wire-frame spectacles on her nose. It was hard to tell her age, she could have been anything between 25 and 50. Her physique was hidden underneath her white lab coat, but her figure was not. Tall, slender and not overly voluptuous.

"Why not? Theresa turned out alright."

"That depends on your definition of alright." Elizabeth answered. "Yes, Theresa turned out alright, but that does not mean anyone else would have in the same situation. Lisa..."

"Did Mom tell you not to help me?"

Elizabeth shook her head. "Miss Lisa, you know I intend to be working here well after your mother has stepped away from the business and left it to you. I actively refuse to side with either of you in your battle against each other. That does not mean I am unwilling to help you, but... you must understand that what was done to Theresa could damage you."

Lisa was getting annoyed. She hated being to think things through... she was impulsive, and planning ahead was a turn off.

"Before I began working with her, Theresa was just another wrestler in the league, and not a particularly good one. She was supposedly a former American Gladiator who had been thrown off the show after attacking and Ice. In fact, the reverse was true. She had strength, skill and looks, but not enough of any of the above to become something special. All she had was determination, and that's why she was willing to let me experiment on her.

I obtained the personalities of all sorts of people in the wrestling business by exhaustively watching tapes and live matches. I won't bore you with the details, but I was able to put everyone's wrestling style in a computer program much like the chessmaster, and then electronically imbed it into her brain... however, there was an unexpected side effect. She began to take on the personality traits of these people whos abilities she emulates. She inherited the determination of grouchy old men who wrestled when the sport of pro wrestling was still real, and the nymphomania of porn stars turned wrestlers."

"Theresa was only happy with this because she had a determination to become the best that overrode whatever other personality she might have. And now, her training and her wrestling is her life."

"You, on the other hand, enjoy life. Trust me, Lisa, you do not want to become what Theresa is."

Lisa tried to process all the information she'd been given. Then she mostly gave up.

"Still, isn't there anything you can do? I mean, Mom suddenly got to be a decent wrestler when she never was before."

"Observant." Elizabeth smiled slightly. "What happened there is not something I am at leave to discuss with you. But I believe I can help you. Your... friends? Chichi, Dolly, Alison, Melissa and Wendy. I believe that I can give you their knowledge on fighting and wrestling without it doing any damage to your personality. The only side effect might be that you'd have a bit more urge to work out than you do now."

"Well, fine!" Lisa jumped to her feet. "So when can you do this for me?"

Now what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)