More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Links Sexual Awakening, by google2020

“Gina, I'm having some good news and bad news.”

“Is the bad news that we are back again?”

“No. Which do you want to hear first?”

“The bad news, so it ruins your fucking joke.”

“Alright, the bad news is that we are reading a story from google2020.”

“Ugh, that IS bad news!”

“This is now the fourth story featured from her, which sadly isn't even the record.”

“Can't we just put a cap on this already!”

“No, we are running low on submissions as it is.”

“Alright, fine what's the good news?”

“It is a story about Femboi Link.”

“THAT IS NOT GOOD NEWS AT ALL!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, we start out with a bunch of different option and that intro chapter...hm.”

“Am I imagining things, Marcie? Is this actually...good?”

“The writing is not awful, and the concept and various scenarios sound actually erotic? At least a little.”

“What the fuck is going on!”

“L-Lets not get ahead of ourselves. These path titles are as awful as ever.”

“Hm, I want the one in which he turns into a cheerleader.”

“Ah, quite timely. Majoras Mask just dropped on NSO.”

“Yeah sure, whatever that means.”

“Now then, that would be sigh Moaning Mask.”

“Tee hee hee, you’ll never catch me!” Said the kid as he slapped Eponas ass again causing her to go fasting and Link to let go.

Link got up and tired to run after as he made it towards a giant tree only to fall through a giant hole in the tree...

“Well, that should answer your question if the writing is any good, Gina.”

“For fucks sake! Is google2020 just putting effort into the opening chapter and then proceeds to barf all over the rest of her story?”

“Seems so. Why don't you tell us what is happening here?”

“Uh...some boy named Link gets into trouble with some fairies and then shit happens.”

“Emphasis on boy. Link in Majoras Mask is 10 years old.”

“Oh, Great! Wonderful!”

“Now.... from now on.... you shall be known as...... Nerdy Wet Works.” Said Skull as Nerd tired to speak...

“That’s... um.... not my name!” Said Nerd timidly..

„That is not a cheerleader. In fact, that is the exact opposite of a cheerleader!“

“This annoys me, Skull Kid clearly said his name is Nerdy, but then the story puts it as Nerd. Consistency is important!”

“This story has way bigger problems, Marcie.”

“Indeed. Like the offensive amount of ellipses.”

“Uhu.”

Until she felt her bowels unclinch as she got angry as she felt a little snake load fall into her piss wet panties..

“All I wanted was a story about a cute cheerleader! I didn't sign up for this shit!”

“pfft.”

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!”

“I would, but I feel I have to explain, since you are clearly not doing it.”

“Bleh.”

“So, Link gets turned into a nerd, but there is bigger catch to it. Her emotions now cause her body to act out.”

“She pisses herself when getting sad, shits herself when angry and similar disgusting stuff.”

“It may be disgusting, but dare I say that the idea itself is actually quite enticing? Having to constantly keep your emotions in check or suffer something humiliating could lead to some very erotic scenarios.”

“Yeah, unfortunately that is a google2020 story, so all we get is shit filled diapers.”

“I actually don't blame google2020 for this. Well, not completely. She puts three choices at the end of each chapter and lets reader vote for their favorite. The readers just happen to always choose the most disgusting one.”

“Maybe fucking google should change her stupid system then!”

“Anyways, Link arrives in Termina and as we all know, the moon is about to fall on the city and Link has only three days to save the day.”

“At least now I don't have to play the game.”

“Arghhh….!” Said Link as he fell to the ground as his ass had cum leaking from it as she managed to get back up tired….

“I already suggested this last time, but the English language has over 270+ ways to articulate the word said. Use them.”

“You still trying to educate google, Marcie. That's cute.”

“Also, sentence structure. Notice how almost all these sentences follow the same pattern?”

“And, it's not even a sexy pattern.”

“Err...sure. What I am trying to say is, diversity is always a good thing.”

“Unless it comes to dickgirls.”

“After many, ehem, two trials, our hero finally confronts Skull Kid. Time gets reset and this time he turns into a cheerleader.”

“yay.”

“Didn't you want that to happen?”

“I mean, she is now a cheerleader. But it's not like this matters to the story. At least Nerdy had a gimmick.”

“True. In theory I like the idea of Link getting transformed into various...things, all with their own quirks. But this is just Link in a cheerleader outfit.”

“Moving on. Cheerleader Link finally leaves the town after getting fucked in the ass by some guard.”

“Which also happens to be the first sex scene. Unless, you count that scat play with the receptionist.”

“Hurl, don't remind me.”

“So what happens then, Gina?”

“Ugh. Link meets up with some creepy old man who forces her to get some fish eggs for him. She gets put into a box and...”

“What…. Who bought this plate of ass, I mean…. None of us here are futas!!”

“I don't get the connection but: GOOD!”

“Link finds the fish eggs, but because he can't carry them. He does the only sensible thing. Shoving them up his rectum.”

1.) Crawled to an exit with it as she then proceeds to get horny as she births six zora human hybrids…

2.) The pirates heard the moans of agony and capture her..

“Thankfully the story ends before we have to witness this abomination.”

“Indeed.”

“Haa...that's what I get for getting my hopes up.”

“It was pretty disgusting. But I have to say, I am positively surprised.”

“I guess, you didn't have trouble not fainting for once.”

“This one actually had a decently paced narrative and the whole emotion gimmick was interesting. I go even as far as to say that for the first time, I could see people masturbate to this.”

“If kids shitting themselves turns you on.”

“Look, I never said that the people who are into this shouldn't be on a FBI watchlist, but that's besides the point.”

“Geez Marcie, then what is the point?”

“The bottom line is, this is an improvement. This is the first of google's stories I wouldn't call awful.”

“So what? You say this is actually good?”

“Good heavens, no. It is absolutely below average, but you know, babysteps.”

“Yeah, I rather skip.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)