More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by george42 george42

What happens next?

Lingerie for the lucky lady

Jason left the weird old man, and started walking further into the mall. He looked at his watch, and realized he was running out of time. Deciding now or never, you start walking towards the store that Katie works at. You pull out your phone and text her

Jason: "Hey, you mind helping me real quick? Its for your sister."

Within a few seconds you get a reply.

Katie: "I'm at work, can it wait?"

Jason: "Exactly, need your help there, be in in a minute."

Katie: "Fine, make it quick."

Jason puts his phone back in his pocket, and enters Madame Salacious Palace, a decently expensive store all things sexual for women. He walks up to the counter. "Hey Katie, doing well?"

Her eyes look glazed over for a split second before replying "Yeah, never been better. So what do I owe this pleasure for?"

Jason responds "Well, as you know, I am taking your sister out for her birthday. I haven't been able to think of anything to get her, so why not get her some lingerie that she would love? I was also hoping I could get the great employee discount you get, please? Also, do you know her measurements? I mean y'all are sisters, you two share everything." he says, tapping softly on the glass counter top. Inside are all kinds of female sex toys.

"Yeah, no problem, follow me. And of course I know her measurements, we share bras all the time, saves money on the sexy lingerie costs, even with my discount." She says, leading Jason to the back few isles, where the lingerie is kept. "All right, here we are." She says, as she starts looking through sets looking for a bra that fits her and Kelly.

Jason starts looking around, not sure what to do. But he spots a cow-print maternity bra that is absolutely massive, each cup big enough to fit his head into. Grabbing that, he turns to see Katie holding a modestly sized half-cup bra. "What are you doing with that? Stop playing around." She says, rolling her eyes.

Jason grins, and sarcastically retorts "What? Wouldn't this fit perfectly?" chuckling a little.

For a split second, Jason sees her eyes glaze over once again, but before he can even think about anything, Katie replies "Yeah, that would be perfect. I guess the racks got swapped around since the last time I was back here." She quickly turns around, her massive tits swaying as she does so, and puts that bra back. "Oh, while you're here, we just got the brand new Lacto-Max 6900, want to get that as well? We've been getting great reviews, I know she wants one, she keeps using mine." She says, giving Jason the wink-wink, nudge-nudge treatment of winking and elbowing him in the side.

"Yeah, sure, how much is that?" He replies.

"Err, about that. I got mine free as a raffle, and I can't get you it on discount. It's price is still $5,999.99 before tax." She sheepishly replies.

Jason drops his mouth. He knew breast pumps could vary in range, Kelly's current model was a cheap $100 model, but $6,000 before taxes? "What, am I secretly some rich billionaire that I can afford that without thought?" He chuckles.

Again, he sees Katie's eyes glaze off for just a fraction of a second. "Uhh, yeah. You don't have to rub it in everyone's face." She says, a little agitated "Do you want it or not?" she asks, leading him back to the counter to check out.

"Sorry Katie, I was just joking around. You know you love me. Could you also wrap them up? I'm not very good at wrapping gifts." He replies, but also deep in thought. I'm rich? Since when? I could've sworn I was dirt poor. And why do her eyes keep glazing over whenever I say something? Was the crazy old coot telling the truth? What is going on today? Jason is snapped out of it by Katie.

"Jason, Jason, come on Jason baby. Zoned out on me? Everything is wrapped. Total is $7,763.61, card or debit?"

He inserts his credit card, and pays, and walks out with his gifts for Kelly.

"Have fun with Kelly, make sure you save enough for me tonight!" Katie replies, waving Jason off.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)