More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Whose tale is being told today?

Lindsey Shepard (F), an elven farmgirl

On Earth, I was a nerd at No-Name High. After my brother, David, committed suicide because of Gina's bullying, I threw herself in front of a truck. Now, here is how this reincarnation thing works.

I was reborn as a High Elf called Lianna South, a peasant in the human dominated kingdom of Camelot. I worked on a farm with my mother. I never knew my father but he was probably dead.

Then I turned 18 and the memories of my past life came flooding back to me. I noticed my ears were pointy and my hair was green. After doing some masturbating, I went downstairs where my mother, Felipe South, was.

After breakfast, we began work on their farm. I knew that my mother whored herself so we could survive and that I would probably have to do the same thing now that she was 18. Hell, most girls in my position were expected to start doing that at an even younger age.

While I was taking care of the cows, my mother kissed me on the lips. After the kiss, mother let me go into town. She was probably expecting me to whore myelf so they could make more money.

However, I had another idea. I'd steal money. I had done it before. It wasn't for myself. Everything was about taking care of my mother. I managed to pickpocket some money from a girl from a human family that was only slightly richer than mine.

I continued to pickpocket other townspeople until I had 3499 gold. I had gotten lucky and stolen from a minor (rank, not age) noble girl stupid enough to carry 2989 gold in this place. Now normally, I had to eat the same farm grown food everyday as we couldn't accord anything else.

But with this much money, I decided I'd spend a little of it before giving the rest to her mother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)