More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What character/story do you will follow?

Linda Flynn Fletcher

Linda is a nice but busy mother. She keeps her family house clean, she goes to buy the groceries, and she even has time to play poker with her friend Vivian Garcia-Shapiro. And without any trouble or hurry. But all that change when her daughter Candance calls her to “tell” her that her sons Phineas and Ferb are doing some risky stuff: she usually drags Linda fastly to the backyard or whetever they’re and all for nothing, because the kids always are peacefully playing or resting behind the big tree that the Flynn Fletcher family has in the backyard.

But today Candance’s shenanigans went too far: Linda was finish taking a relaxing bath when Candance entered in the bathroom, and dragged outside of it telling, as usual, that Phineas and Ferb are doing some risky stuff. She barely managed to grab a towel and put it over her nude body, and soon she was outside of her house, going through Danville only in a towel. Finally, both reach Danville forest, where Candance tell her that Phineas and Ferb were “driving” a “flying car”. Candance tell her to look to the front, but Linda can´t see anything, and soon, her daughter lose any interest in showing her brothers “risky adventures” and leave the place. That’s when Linda realized that she have lost her towel, and now she was totally naked outdoors. Linda quickly covered her breasts with her arm, and then she crossed her legs, hiding her pussy. She searched for some cover up and, soon, she found a tree with two branches that perfectly cover her intimate parts. Now, Linda starts thinking about her current situation: she’s totally naked, outdoors, in Danville Forest, far from home, and she has no way to ask for help. Linda begin to worry about, when a solution come to her mind…

What is the solution that Linda has to solve her outdoor nudity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)