More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by sumedokin sumedokin

...like what?

Like a tentacle!

Richard froze up for a moment, then slowly moved his head to look over his shoulder.
Behind him a group of women had emerged from the ocean and stepped onto the beach, all of them astonishingly gorgeous though possessing at least some features which suggested they were not entirely human.

The one who tapped his shoulder was a curly red haired woman with octopus tentacles instead of legs and a green bodice over her top that emphasized her modestly sized yet shapely breasts.
Another more voluptous woman whose pearly white shimmering skin extended beyond the squid tentacles on her lower half stood behind the octopus girl and towered over all other girls, partly because of the size of her squid tentacles, but it also seemed she was just significantly taller.
Apart from these there was a sea serpent girl, two athletic looking mermaids and a slime girl, all of which had an expression aimed at Richard of mixed contempt, lewdness and anticipation.

"Uhm, ladies..." Richard looked apologetically at the scantly clad monster women approaching him, before discovering he was still shoulder deep in the poor turtle girl's shell and pulls himself out in a single swift jerk, "This.. this is all a misunderstanding, so if I.. if I could just... remove myself from here then..." Before he could finish that sentiment he spurted away, but to little avail as the octopus girl's tentacle quickly lassoed around his ankle, tripping him and dragging him across the sand him into the six young ladies' embrace; his screaming and flailing doing nothing to deter his fate.

The moment he was dragged into pouncing range the girls wasted little time in dogpiling him, using their arms, tentacles and tails and entire bodies in order to restrain their captive and hold him against the ground.
"Think you're a tough guy? Invading the body of a poor defenseless turtle girl, huh?" The squid girl said with a scornful voice, "No, I..." Richard tried but was quickly interrupted, "Oh, this won't do, it won't do at all~ We're gonna have to teach you exactly what it's like to have your body invaded~" One of the mermaids said winking, "And we're gonna have a fun time indeed teaching you that! Puru puru~!" The slime girl interjects.
At that point a wave of frothing water hit the group, and as it subsided they were no longer there.

Instead they had been dragged out far into the ocean where Richard could be seen still, being grappled by the tentacles of two different monster girls as well as the tail of the sea serpent girl. The rest of the group desperately tried to grab for whatever part of him were reachable in order to hold on to their new toy.

"No! Ahh! Don't please! I beg! I don't deserve blublublu blub..." Richard complained all the way to the point he was dragged fully under the surface and no longer could be seen.
Becky stared in shock towards the sea where the man she loved and adored was dragged by six lustful vixens into the abyss, leaving nothing but the tattered remnants of his clothes floating quietly on the surface of the waters. Her gaze became a longing, somber stare into the setting sun as a tear fell under her eye. She felt a comforting pat on her shoulder. It was the turtle girl offering her condolences, shooting her a sympathetic smile as she hands her the ring with her other hand.
"Don't worry about this too much, my dear," the turtle girl offered as she handed Becky the ring, "after all there are many fish in the sea."

Umi Osho


Family: Turtle
Habitat: Ocean
Diet: Omnivorous
The umi osho function as priestesses of the sea goddess and are beloved by all inhabitants of the sea.
They are very mild and docile, and won't be seen attacking to get a mate, but if for any reason
the umi osho is targeted, the sea monsters will gather and quickly take out the threat together.

THE END

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)