More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rubicon Rubicon

Which of Lex's Plans do you want to explore?

Lex and Ovyah test phase two of Lex's Master Plan

It had been several minutes. Lex and his new djinn had made a few plans setting up Superman while the djinn was cleaning him up, but that -- as enjoyable as his would be -- was just a side benefit. The plan was more ambitious. Oh, Lex was certain Superman was convinced Luthor did nothing but plan his downfall every minute of every day, but even the damnable Kryptonian was minor, compared to Lex's real ambitions.

The doors opened, and Lex walked out. Ovyah was behind him, now wearing a leather green and black minidress that was practically painted onto her, with leather thigh-high boots. Sunglasses covered her eyes. She looked like a fetish model... but a fetish model on the clock, and that would have to do.

Mercy jumped as the doors opened. She was still disheveled. "Boss," she said. "Boss... I..."

"How far have we gotten from the dig site?" Lex asked curtly.

"Wh-- thirteen miles."

"Pathetic. What's taking so long?"

"There's increased satellite activity -- we're having trouble keeping hidden."

"Mm. Well. If the satellites are so interested, let's give them something to look at, shall we?" Lex walked over to his own console, throwing a switch. The displays all turned blood red.

"Sir?!" Mercy shouted.

"Ovyah, I wish that you, Mercy and I were all in my penthouse's bedroom in the Lexcorp tower, both you and Mercy bathed and perfumed and appropriately attired. I'm thinking something... lace."

"Granted, sir," Ovyah said--

Mercy shrieked, falling back onto Lex's bed. She was in a black lace teddy, with white stockings and garters, her hair piled up artfully on her head. Ovyah's clothes and hair matched Mercy's, though they were dark green.

"Mm. Efficient," Lex said. He walked over to the sideboard, opening it and pouring himself a drink. His sensor suite was running as normal. "And not even our systems detected our transport. Very nice." He saw a flashing red light. "Ah. And it looks like the destruction charge obliterated the dome. Excellent. No reason anyone should ever tie us to anything going on in that godforsaken desert." He sipped his whisky, turning to face Mercy. "That's at least a moderate improvement to your look. We should make a permanent change."

"...what's... going on, Lex?" Mercy asked.

"Isn't that obvious? I have an all powerful djinn who whisked us away from the dome before it exploded, taking everything and everyone who might know what we were doing in that desert with it. Mm. Ovyah -- what about your lamp?"

Ovyah nodded to the end table, where the battered brass lamp sat. "It doesn't really matter," she said. "As long as you live I'm yours. The lamp does no one any good. And if you die? Even if it's smelted down it will reform in time to return me."

"I mentioned before... you shouldn't expect me to die. Mm. What are the status of my two wishes?"

"The one about Ms. Lane has already taken place. As for Superman... do you want me to incarnate a second body or--"

"Attend to it. I don't care how. Just see that it's done and that it can't be traced back to me. Not yet, anyhow. But for now..." he looked at Mercy. "We should test phase two."

"Phase two of what?" Mercy looked as discombobulated as he remembered seeing her. It was also a good look on her.

"Tell me, Mercy. Did you enjoy your sudden... adrenaline rush back in the dome? Shameful, really -- I thought you were going to leave the seat soaked. Of course, the seat's ash now so--"

"That was you?!" Mercy paused. "What am I saying. Of course it was you. What did you do to me?"

"A test run," Lex said. "I fucked your helpless body from afar, using Ovyah's body as a conduit, then filled you will my sperm and impregnated you."

Mercy stared at Lex. "What?"

"It worked better than I hoped, honestly. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much -- of course, you didn't really have a choice. Now then... tell me something, Ovyah... procreation -- conception, gestation -- all that is related to sex, is it not?"

"Yes, Master," Ovyah said.

"And therefore under the aegis of your power?"

Ovyah paused. "There are... subtleties involved, but--"

"Mm. Well, we can work with that."

"I can't be pregnant!" Mercy shouted. "I'm -- I'm protected!"

"No. You were protected. That was part of the test run. Hush, Mercy. You won't have to worry about it long. Ovyah?"

"Yes, Lex?"

Lex smiled slowly. "Over the next five minutes... Mercy's baby should fully and healthily develop and be born right here in this room. Mercy should enjoy every moment of it, the rush of hormones being exquisitely pleasurable for her." He smiled more broadly. "Will that do?"

Ovyah returned Lex's smile. "Yes, master. That will do."

"What?" Mercy shouted. "Lex yo--ou...ohhh... wh...what is..."

Lex smiled, and gestured to Mercy with his whisky glass. "A toast, to the blessed event. Mm. Unhook that teddy at the crotch. No reason to tear it, after all." He smiled even more. "I'm looking forward to meeting my daughter, aren't you?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)