More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rubicon Rubicon

What's next?

Mercy gives birth, and Ovyah gives explanations.

Lex Luthor's face was twisted with rage. "How could you let this mess happen?" he demanded.

Ovyah cast her eyes down. "A thousand pardons, Master... but Miss Graves was giving birth to a baby. It is... a messy affair."

"Messy? That was Egyptian cotton and a silk duvet! They're ruined! Fix them, right now! I wish it!"

Ovyah back up at Lex. She was crouched on the bed, below where Mercy was in the remnants of her lingerie. Amniotic fluid, placenta and all the other bits that come with childbirth having flooded out onto the bed. Mercy was holding the ooze-covered baby, clutched to her breast and barely awake. "...my wishes have to be tied to lust, Master," she said, batting her eyelashes. "I'm not sure how you want me to--"

"Idiots!" Lex shouted, throwing his arms up. He'd delivered the baby himself, of course -- once it became clear that Mercy having sexual pleasure from the act of birth wasn't going to make the birth itself any less than a normal childbirth. "Fine, I'll get housekeeping. Clean the baby up while you wait for them!" He stormed towards the door of his bedroom.

"Master, my wishes are only based in lust -- I can't clean the baby any more than--"

"You can get a towel from the bathroom, can't you!?" Lex stormed out, the door slamming.

"...yes, I can," Ovyah murmured, rising.

"...so you have to do what he says. More than the rest of us. Right?"

Ovyah paused. "He is my Master," she said. "I was incarnated to be his, to meet his desires and follow his wishes. I am his djinn of lust, and can do anything he wishes so long as it ties back into sexuality."

"Like me from the other side of a dome. Impregnate me. Make me bear a child in five minutes and make me like it." Mercy sounded exhausted. "And I really liked it, damn you." She looked down at the baby in her arms. She was small, and as dirty as she was she was still beautiful and healthy, a small bit of strawberry blond hair on the top of her head."

"Exactly like that. Excuse me. I will be right back."

Mercy watched Ovyah approach, with towels and a basin of warm water. She began to carefully wash the baby.

"Can I name her?" Mercy asked, softly.

"As far as I am concerned, yes. Though I doubt the Master will take your name into account." She kept cleaning the child.

"Unless he doesn't care what she's named. She's a test run, after all." Mercy sounded resigned. "It's weird. I've been violated on every level, and it just feels like... I don't know. Tuesday to me."

"I gather this is not uncommon?" Ovyah asked.

Mercy didn't answer directly. "So... do you have no free will at all?"

"I have as much free will as my Master decides I have, depending on the situation," Ovyah said. "When the Master released me, I was incarnated to match his desires. For some, that means a great amount of independence, a capacity for humor or choice or both... even my appearance and sexual presentation."

"Yeah, well -- other than your potential use as arm candy to show off for other people? Lex won't care about any of that." Mercy was looking at the girl. "How do I love her so much? I barely knew I was having her before I was suddenly orgasming through stomach expansion."

"It is a hormonal response, designed to imprint you to your child and she to you. Quite natural. And besides, the Master's wish was for a full pregnancy in five minutes, albeit with your health and pleasure assured and the child's health certain. That means that within that five minutes, your body compressed all the hormonal bonding that humans normally feel over the course of a pregnancy... and since he wished for you to enjoy it, you couldn't see her as a violation and child of , so the bonding happened as normal."

"You say that like any of this is sane." Mercy looked at Ovyah. "How much discretion does he allow you?"

"...in one sense? None at all. I cannot use my power save by his direction. But... he likes will. He lets me snap at him. It gives him an excuse to be infuriated at me."

"Is that why you lied to him?" Mercy almost smiled, accepting the now clean baby back.

"I cannot lie to my Master," Ovyah said, almost coyly.

"Sure. Except you told him you couldn't clean up his bedding because you couldn't tie it back to lust. But he could trivially wish for the bed to be restored so it'd be ready for him to fuck on it, right? But you didn't tell him that."

"That wasn't what he wished for."

"And you have no reason to give him hints." She encouraged the girl's mouth open, letting her take suck at her breast, feeding the child. "What else has he wished? Unless you can't tell me."

"He wished to make the Superman's life worse, so he had me visit him and seduce him -- and keep him from being able to resist."

"When did you have time to do that?"

"He's fucking me right now." She looked at Mercy. "I'm not bound by your limitations. Also, he had me eliminate his rival's woman's ability to orgasm with anyone but him."

"Of course. Lex's ego and Lois Lane. Always explosive." Mercy smirked. "How'd you get big blue? Mind control? He's got a lot of will--"

"Too much energy for not enough good. I made myself into a woman he loved. One who died. I gave him a chance to save her... to save me. Sex was the cost. He will fuck me as long as he needs to ensure that woman lives... and each time he takes me, Lex's wish grows more complete."

"...Lex probably didn't mean for you to do it that way. He'd want to humiliate Superman -- him to--"

"Then the Master should have specified, shouldn't he?"

Mercy looked at Ovyah, and then slowly smiled. "I like you," she said.

Ovyah nodded.

Mercy looked at her baby. "Lenity," she said, softly.

"Excuse me?"

"Lenity Luthor. Or Lenity Graves if Lex doesn't let her have the surname. He'll like it. It's a double-L."

Ovyah arched an eyebrow. "Grace. Forgiveness. Leniency. Given his plans... that might be an ironic name."

"Yeah, well. I'm an assassin and bodyguard named Mercy. I can have family traditions just as much as he can."

"Quite." Ovyah looked down at the baby, still suckling at Mercy's breast. "Lenity Luthor. Welcome to the world. And good luck."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)