More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Colleem Colleem

Which of Lex's Plans do you want to explore?

Lex's Plan for a Personal against Superman and Lois Lane

While Ovyah tried to clean Lex's dick with her tongue when she saw him sitting on his chair and barely paying attention to her. His forehead folded he seemed to think and Ovyah grinned and kissed his cock.

"I'm done Master" she smiled and Lex waved at her.

"Don't bother me when I think. Ova! I wish you'd bring yourself up to date." She just wanted to remind him that she could only fulfill wishes that had to do with sex when he said. "So you know exactly when and how I need it and you can make me a list of the women I use next..."

"Yes master! As you wish" she grinned and dissolved in a pink cloud of smoke.

It only took a few seconds until she reappeared and had adapted her outfit to his needs. She now seemed like a secretary with a strict haircut and glasses with a clipboard on her hand.

"Should I now read the list to you Mister Luthor?" she asked and adjusted her glasses with a pen.

"Your abilities are based on magic correctly? he asked sternly and looked up at her. "Much better!

"Thank you Master. I always appear exactly the way you wish. But the talk annoys you... I can see that in your eyes. So to answer your question. Yes master. All my powers are based on what you humans call magic."

He turned his chair to her and nodded. "I see that you learn Ova fast. Very good. I suppose you have fulfilled my wish to the fullest. Who do you think is the woman I want the most?"

"Actually you don't want a woman because no woman is good enough for you. But that's not the point of this question. Of course you wanted to know which women do not want you at all and how I can help you to convert them" she grinned and sat down on the desk.

"I am impressed. So you can read my thoughts" he said and looked gloomy.

"Sorry master. But that is part of the pact between the two of us. After all, I am bound to you for the rest of your lives and only exist to fulfill your wishes. But if I don't know exactly what you mean by your words... I would be a very bad help for you, wouldn't I?"

"Correct."

"And you don't have to be worried master. Our bonds are of a power that there is no being in this world or any other that could change those bonds. Only at the moment when your heart stops beating and you take the next step for all time will my loyalty to you end." she explained and saw that he was pleased with this answer

"I have another wish for you. To be more precise, two."

"I can't wait to fulfill all your wishes! Each fiber of my body desires nothing but to serve your lust and if I may say so once. You are the most interesting master I have ever had."

"You realize I'm not susceptible to slobbering, understand?"

"No. But your ego feels better being admired by such a powerful being as me. Doesn't it?

"We will work very well together. My first wish concerns a woman named Lois Lane. My second wish concerns Superman."

"Do you wish to know who he is?" she asked curiously and the first time he looked surprised. So it was quite possible to surprise her new master.

"YOU KNOW WHO he is" he asked astonished and Ova nodded and straightened her glasses again.

"Master! My power knows no limits as long as you can formulate it sexually. Do you want Lois Lane to adore you? No problem as long as you fuck her properly. You want her to forget all the other men and only think about you." She smiled and Lex thought for a short time.

"No.much too easy.. I will not limit myself to such illusions! I have another way of fighting! And I don't want them to just be changed with a snap of my finger! I want them to realize that they are not equal to my intellect!

"Of course master." She nodded submissively.

"Then hear now my first wish. I wish that you will visit Superman. As soon as you have found him I wish that he will be unable to resist. I explicitly wish that you take care that he will fuck you as long as he can. He shouldn't have a chance to resist."

"YES MASTER!" she breathed lecherously. "And your second wish?"

"I wish that Lois Lane from now on can't get an orgasm from any other man but me!"

"As you wish Master." She grinned and laughed. After all, it had only been forbidden by men.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)