More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rubicon Rubicon

What's next?

Lois Lane and Lex's first wish.

Lois poured two cups of coffee into the heavy ceramic mugs. One double sweet, double light, one black. She picked them up and carried them into the bedroom. She was in a white button down shirt which, being sized for Clark Kent, was much too large for her... except that with only a few buttons buttoned she looked ever so much better in it than its original owner.

He was lying on the bed in boxer shorts. He smiled, accepting one of the mugs from Lois. "Thanks," he said. "I wasn't sure you'd make me coffee this morning."

Lois arched an eyebrow, sliding in bed next to Clark. "Because of last night?" She rolled her eyes. "It's been a long time coming, but you had to learn this lesson sooner or later. Not every woman comes every time. Some nights it just doesn't happen. No matter what's made of steel or how many super powers are brought to bear." She grinned. "Didn't Lana ever have a night where she just wouldn't come?"

"Lana and I never got anywhere near finding that out," Clark said, grinning. "And you know that. Still. It's weird. I feel..."

"Like you failed me?" Lois laughed. "Smallville, if the worst thing that happens to you this week is me not coming after a frantic fuck? Count yourself lucky." She sipped her coffee. Admittedly, Lois was still pretty horny, but after a couple of hours of trying every trick either of them knew, they had to admit defeat. If nothing else, because Lois had to go to work somewhere in here.

"All right, all right." He drank half his cup of coffee. "I guess you'll just have to teach me a few more lessons."

"Clearly. I'd hate for this to become a habit." She smiled. "Seriously, Smallville. Don't let this screw with your day. Just be ready to come home later tonight and devote your entire existence to getting me off." She winked. "Simple."

"If that's what it takes to--" Clark paused, looking off at nothing in particular. Lois knew that look -- it meant he was looking at something, thanks to x-ray vision and super hearing. "...Lois--"

"You gotta go. Get outta here." She grinned. "I'm going to grab a shower and head to the Planet."

"Sounds good to me." Clark blurred and was in his full uniform. "I'll hopefully see you at the Planet later on."

"If not, I'll let Perry know you're chasing down the scoop of the century. Well, some century. Then I'll submit a fabulous story and claim I scooped you. See? I have covering for you down to a science."

"At that rate, you'll cover for me right up to my losing my job." Clark -- well, Superman, now -- grinned. "I'll be back when I can."

"Go, go. Truth, Justice, and the American Way won't wait."

Lois watched Superman turn and fly out via the balcony, blurring to too fast a speed to be seen before leaving. She smiled a bit more. She was the luckiest woman in the world and she knew it. And she wasn't about to send her super-husband off to do his super-job with anything other than a smile and her full support.

Which didn't change the fact that she was horny as fuck. Her eyes half closed and she slid her hand between her legs, her other hand reaching for her breast inside the button-down, feeling the rock-hard nipple. She rolled it between her fingers, then teased it with her nails, while she spread her legs just enough to let her fingers easily part the cleft of her vulva and rub the side of her clit. It was fully engorged and out of its clitoral hood, and while she usually liked a gentle buildup literal hours of pushing for orgasm had her working her fingers hard, pushing for more. Her breath came faster... though that was the only thing, damn it...

Her mind flowed and wandered... images of Clark and his hands and cock -- cock of steel, no less, and this had been the first night since their first night that she hadn't come three to six times with him. They'd gone further, but after four or five orgasms sometimes they became more exhausting and overstimulating than pleasurable -- another lesson she'd taught him...

Remembering those massive climaxes pushed her harder, reaching for that pinnacle once more. She moaned, arching on the bed, her legs pressing together and trapping her hand, her fingers still twisting and working. She had toys, but after Clark did the vibration trick she had no idea what she had that could compete. Her mind was spreading out -- remembering old fantasies and new ones... other people too... Bruce Wayne was always a fun one, or the old Clark/Bruce three-way. Wonder Woman wasn't unknown in these fantasies. Nightwing. Actors. People she went to school with...

It was right there. She could feel it. But she was just the tiniest bit away from it and she couldn't bridge that gap....

Her alarm went off, making her growl. She rolled out of bed, skinning out of the button-down and heading for the shower. It was a good one -- a full rainfall shower with a second head on a detachable wand. It meant great showers... and sometimes great extracurricular activities in showers. Letting the hot water soak her down, Lois got the hand-wand shower head and set it to pulse. She let it thrum over her breast and nipple, then down over her abdomen, sliding her legs a bit wider apart... she turned the stream up, her vulva so very swollen and almost raw from exertion...

Lois cooed as the water hit her cleft, the lips and clit... she moved it close, letting it pulse rhythmically... eyes fluttering closed... Clark with her, behind her... Arthur Curry working the waterworks... Dinah Lance's lips wrapping around her nipple... God, anything to get through this...

In the steam and flow, Lois was gasping... slowly a fantasy was forming... a strong man, powerful but not superhuman... his skin and hands against hers... the rumble of his voice, and his firm authority. Lois bucked authority the way unbroken horses bucked greenhorns off, but this was different... firm and so ready to break her... his green eyes looking into her eyes as he pushed her and pushed her and she got closer and closer to--

Lois half-shrieked, eyes snapping open and dropping the handheld shower head, the rainfall still pouring down on her. It hung from the pipe, blasting pulses against her shin.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Lois muttered. "I'm not going to masturbate to Lex Luthor fantasies! I don't need to cum that much."

And it was true. She didn't.

Not yet, anyhow.


Lois muttered, typing hard, swearing as she miskeyed and made misspelling after misspelling. She had never been the best speller on Earth, but her whole day was out of whack ever since--

"Why Lois. You look positively disheveled. Normally I'd ask how you slept but normally if you didn't sleep well it was because of Clark, and I figure I wouldn't need to say anything else. But this time you look _un_happy. Is it that time of the month already?"

Lois froze. Not today. Not her. Not--

Cat Grant leaned against Lois's desk. She was holding a large glass bottle full of a pale liquid, and she paused to drink some of it. "Seriously. All night bender? Stakeout? Did a mad scientist tie you to a bomb and Superman forget to rescue you in a timely fashion? Do tell."

"I have nothing to tell you, Cat. I'm fine." Lois narrowed her eyes. "What the Hell are you drinking?"

"Lemon juice, cayenne, and alkaline water. I'm on a cleanse." She took another drink. "It does wonders, you know. Flushes out toxins, really gets your body back to wellness. Sounds like you could use it."

"I could use something," she muttered.

"So what has your angry out of whack today? It's not your usual 'pissed at the world,' so I want to catalog it. It's always smart to update the 'Lois is pissed' app the rest of us use. Self-preservation, you know."

"Nothing. It's... it's nothing." She rubbed her eyes. "It was a long night."

"In or out."

"In."

"Argument?"

"No."

"Pity, Make-up sex is the best sex, if you ask--"

Lois flushed.

"Oh-ho. It was sex. That's what I'm seeing." Cat turned, leaning closer. "Blush, hair askance even after shower and shampoo, spine all out of alignment. You couldn't seal the deal and now you're fucked up instead of fucked." She smiled sweetly. "I'd ask if Clark wasn't getting the job done but honestly, there's no chance of that so clearly it's your fault."

"I hate you. Why do you talk to me when you know I hate you."

"Honey -- everyone hates me. You do it with style, and I bring out your best bile. Besides, everyone you knew was jealous of you when they thought you were banging Superman. I was the one who got jealous when you banged Clark. You may hate me, but you love my taste." Cat grabbed a chair, sliding it next to Lois with the back facing her. She sat down in the chair backwards, straddling it, leaning on the back of the chair and setting her chin on her folded hands. "So. The weasel wouldn't pop."

Lois glared for a long moment, then looked down. "It wouldn't pop at all. That's never happened to me, Cat. Especially with Clark. I mean..." She clamped down on that -- she didn't want to accidentally out Clark's Super side.

"Say no more. Look, everyone has the occasional dry spell. I'm serious about the detox. It would do you good. I mean, it's bullshit but that doesn't mean it doesn't work." She took another sip.

"That's just it. It wasn't a dry spell. I've had those. I actually got so close, and then couldn't push through. I mean, sometimes it takes work but I've never had it get that close and then just lock up like that!"

"Mm. I have, when I was on Paxil. Mind you, when I managed to come it was epic, but getting their felt impossible. But I doubt you're on any SSRIs. Are you on any other medication?"

"Vitamins. Occasional aspirin. I don't even take Tylenol or ibuprofen."

"Mm. It might be time to start taking something. All right. Look. This was one night. That's all. It could easily just be... a thing. You know that. So see if it's better over the next day or two. If not, go see your gynecologist and let them poke and prod you and remind you why you hate speculums so much. Speculums? Specula? Speculums. Yeah. It must be."

"That... makes a lot of sense. Damn it." She sighed. "Don't you have some crazy thing that always works?"

"Absolutely. A cosmopolitan, a joint, and two Xanax."

"And you come after those?" Lois arched an eyebrow.

"I dunno. After a cosmo, pot, and two benzos I have no fucking clue what happens next. I just don't worry about it the next day."

Lois snorted. "Great."

"And most of all? Talk to that hubby of yours. Let him know it's happening and let him know you're worried about it. Otherwise he'll blame himself and get a complex and it'll be this thing. The worst thing you can do is just dismiss it and pretend like you don't care, trust me. I lost a husband and a rich lover over that." She paused. "In the same week, now that I think about it. Which may have contributed to losing the husband."

"Goodbye, Cat."

Cat smirked, getting up and walking away. Lois watched her go, then shook her head. God damn it. Any day Cat Grant's advice made more sense than Lois's instincts was a bad day.

And besides... this really was just probably one of those things.

Right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)