More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devious Devious

Shall we get started?

Lets begin. (Main Path)

"I said get up ." A female voice drifts into your subconscious. Groggily, you awake, your memory slowly returning as you rise.

You had been living in a quiet village with your family, a normal guy like any other. You were not married, not for being unattractive, you were actually fairly good looking. But in a world like this, humans weren't rushing to marry young guys and girls. And yesterday, you experienced why that is. A gardevoir arrived in town with a big breasted, whip wielding lucario by her side. She shouted to see all the young males of the village, and soon bought you from your family (who sadly for you, were more than willingly to take the pokemon's money). Life was hard for humans these days it seemed.

You return your attention to the gardevoir, now standing before you in a sultry dress that accented her ample breasts. "What do you want with me?" You ask as you look down, suddenly realizing your nakedness. You attempt to cover yourself with your hands.

The gardevoir scoffs at your modesty and gives you a superior look. "I am Verda, your owner and mistress." She says, holding her chin high. She obviously knew she was a looker, and almost seemed to be giving you a moment to appreciate all her fine curves.

https://mega.nz/#!ncEyXQBA!ZNoROvDuegHwsvDJpqYB2jXczY90C2hwgzr_FxHJcK8

"You belong to me now." Verda said. "You will compete for me against other pokemon, and you will make me money." She eyes your hand covered manhood. "You are remarkably well endowed, and as a farm boy, you no doubt possess a good deal of stamina. You will serve me well in the arena. Until such time as you can no longer make me any money. Then I will sell you to some other pokemon looking for a pet."

You swallow audibly, taking everything in as Verda explains the rules of the arena to you. You feel a great deal of confliction about your current predicament. On the one hand, sex with lots of pokemon could be enjoyable, if not a little unnatural. On the other (you glance around your cold cell), the rest of your life doesn't seem as grand.

"Are you a virgin by any chance?" Verda asks, snapping you out of your contemplations. You stutter, not sure how to answer. Verda chuckles mockingly. "That's obviously a yes. In that case, you'll spend your first few days here with Brixa. She will ensure you are fit and ready for the arena. We can't have you blowing your load the first time a jynx licks her lips at you."

And with that, she was gone, departing your cell and giving you a nice look at her shapely rear. Alone with only your thoughts, you begin to wonder what life will be like from here on out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)