More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Devious Devious

What's next?

Brixa arrives.

It could have been an hour or two later, or maybe longer. You didn't know. Time in your tiny cell moved by so slowly. But eventually, you heard the jingle of keys outside your room and the tumblers in your luck thudding as they were opened. The door cracked open slightly, and a voice you recognized as Verda's lucario said "You know what is expected of you. You'll be staying with him for now."

The door swung wide as you pulled your blankets over to cover yourself, and in walked a young braixen. She appeared to be about your age or the pokemon equivelent of your age (you had no clue which was more accurate) and she was very lovely.

https://mega.nz/#!fIE2ka5Q!RTMu7O66O06PnaG_UnrDqtjBo9fLBnvSGXCEl8rebx8

She smiled as the lucario closed the door behind her, leaving just the two of you alone in the cell. The door lock clicked behind her, letting you both know you were stuck in here together. "Hello," she said with a honey like quality to her voice. "My name is Brixa. I'm going to be staying with you for a while, making sure you are ready. Can I have your name? It wouldn't do to call you human the whole time." She let out a soft giggle at that.

You gave Brixa your name, still holding your blankets close. "Its nice to meet you Brixa. Verda-"

"Mistress Verda," Brixa warned. "Always address her as such. Believe me, you don't want to be on her bad side, even though thats not hard to achieve."

"Mistress Verda," you began again. "She told me I would be taking part in the sex battles."

"That is correct." Brixa said, moving towards your bed.

"And she told me I would be spending time with you as well."

"And what do you think we'll be doing?" Brixa said as she sat down beside you. You were now very aware of her warm presence, and your covered parts began to twitch at the sound of her voice.

"Ummm... sex?" You answer hesitantly.

"You're shy." Brixa smiled, scooting closer and turning to face you, her breasts pressing against your arm. "You don't need to be. I've done this for a few other competitors, although they didnt last very long in the arena. Didn't have what the fans wanted to see. I've been told you are quite gifted," she shot a sly glance at your crotch. "And I'm sure when I'm done, you'll blow the crowds away." Her hand slipped beneath the blanket and along your thigh, heading closer to your manhood, which at this point was standing tall and firm. "Just relax and enjoy this." Brixa said as she locked her lips with yours. "I will do everything I know you want from me right now. I'm yours..." And with those words her warm hand wrapped around your cock and you let out a deep moan at her fiery touch.

After a few moments of gentle stroking, Brixa pulled the blanket away and stradled your lap. "Let me show you what's been missing from your life."

Even if this hadn't been your first time, you could not have been prepared for what came next. The sheer warmth of Brixa's insides overwhelmed you. Just a minute or so of the lovely braixen bouncing up and down on you was enough to have you erupting inside her.

Brixa smiled and kissed you deeply. "You held on longer than I expected you too." She said, still with your hardness inside her. "I'm alot warmer down there than most girls. Part of being a fire type." She began rocking slowly on your dick, urging it to keep preforming.

"That was amazing." You finally say, coming down from the high of your first real orgasm. "Is it always that great?"

"I'd like to think I'm a little better than most girls." She grinned. "But it only gets better from here. The more you do it, the longer you'll last." Her sultry eyes glowed as she felt your cock stiffen fully, ready for more. "Since I'm here for you, what do you want me to show you next?"

What does Brixa do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)